~~~Need a big Favor

oldphart

Dont waste your time OP. Reports from a couple of locals on another site are not happy with the lakes condition. Very few fish being caught. Even those that just go there to fish are saying the same.

This is what happens when others give info ( name ) on small precious lakes that once were great for fishing.

Dont waste your time OP. Reports from a couple of locals on another site are not happy with the lakes condition. Very few fish being caught. Even those that just go there to fish are saying the same.

This is what happens when others give info ( name ) on small precious lakes that once were great for fishing.

Sounds similar to another lake nearby since people posted on this forum how good the fishing was there a few years ago. :(

(For those who think I'm calling out B on this, I'm not. He actually helped keep the lake a secret for a long time. Now it's pretty much all but fished out thanks to some Yahoo!'s that couldn't keep their mouth's shut)

Grew up there in it's heydays and declining years - since the turn of the century it's been downhill. Everyone I hear from who still fishes there yearns for the old days from experience or hearing stories of yore. I've only fished it once since 1998. Oldphart - I promise I won't be there tomorrow and wish upon those memories that this will be your day to remember fondly.

Tightest of lines!

Michael

Thanks guys, I'll taking my special C.I.L. Lures and as long as the MNR, and the Police are not around I should no okay, and I do have a good shyster, and a note from my head shrink stating I'm certified mentally un-balanced, and out on a day pass

Sounds similar to another lake nearby since people posted on this forum how good the fishing was there a few years ago. :(

(For those who think I'm calling out B on this, I'm not. He actually helped keep the lake a secret for a long time. Now it's pretty much all but fished out thanks to some Yahoo!'s that couldn't keep their mouth's shut)

You, CALL ME out? LMAO

Try that lake called Lake Simcoe, I hear it,s got fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

STILL.

For now,,,,,,,,,,,,

LOL

Might have a white fish with your name on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OK, I,ll stop now.

LOL

Edited by Misfish

You, CALL ME out? LMAO

Try that lake called Lake Simcoe, I hear it,s got fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

STILL.

For now,,,,,,,,,,,,

LOL

Might have a white fish with your name on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OK, I,ll stop now.

LOL

Is that whitefish named 'skunk' because that's all I seem to get on Simcoe. :P

I have been avoiding all Kawartha lakes and surrounding ones on the weekends (I live on one). It can get crazy out there. I did go out last night for a quick fish, thinking that most headed home. Wrong, I was standing quietly throwing a nice surface bait. I heard a boat coming my way and turned just in time to see a 18-20' cruise come within 10 yards at full throttle. I would have went over the side if I didn't sit myself down quickly. I did avoid Dalrymple, but thought about it when I drove by there.

So, did you catch that bass?

~~~~Well the weekend was a bust. partner was worried about being caught in a thunder storm, which didn't happen & high winds, also he had to be home by 4:30.So I didn't get out, I don't drive, so he was my way of getting my boat up there. spoke with another buddy who did get up there and the winds on the South side were bad, he bumped into too many stumps, and got caught up on a few also.