~~~Cottage Sitter for Hire

oldphart

~~~okay guys I thought this would be a great idea for you guys with cottages, who can't get up to it on the weekends, I'm willing to go to your cottage, and sit on your porch, and relax inside, and even phish off your dock. will bring my own food, and beer. And if it's a great place I will give you a discount on the cost. The only situation is the cottage most have Wi-Fi. Send PM with directions, and location of the key

LOL You actually want to be paid to sit, drink beer and fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Heck, If I could find a way to do it I would also!

Funny thing is, when I was much younger ( late teens early twenty's ) I pretty much had that set up. Friend of the family had a cottage that they only used 2 or 3 weeks of the summer. I would stay there the rest of the time watching the place and keeping the grass cut ect... it was a pretty sweet deal.

This is valid. My parents went away for 6 weeks recently and they paid me my gas to run there and back a few times a week to check on the place and get the mail (was a cottage now F-T home).

Good on you oldphart. I commend your work ethic.

Too many people just want to take the easy way through life, and you're still willing to put your nose to the grindstone and do the jobs others won't.

You're are a good example for the youth of today.

lollll

can i start a bidding war here? I will match old pharts offer but will mow grass...will not wash windows though :clapping:

I'll mow the lawn and fix whatever needs fixing. Owner pays materials and the labour is free.

Maybe I can be a standby in case oldphart gets too busy ?

Edited by Carp

You had me hiring you for a small amount paid to you for expenses on the odd weekends we would not be there..........however, no WiFi or cell service available...... but you do have a great idea......... :)

I have no such WiFi or cell requiRemer but do require a dock I can tie my boat up t.... monitor