They say, find the bait, you find the fish,,,,,,,,,,,,

misfish

They say, find the bait, you will find the fish. I sure found the bait this morning. So much bait, I couldn't mark my jig. Crazy thick. So I went against the rule and moved away from the bait, which took some moving around to do. They were everywhere it seemed. Wouldn't you know it though, I found the fish, and they were aggressive.. Lets see. Would you eat a tire rim, or eat the rubber? Meaning, would you prefer to chow down on soft tender minnows, or clamp your jaw on a piece of hardware with sticky hooks? Silly fish.

It,s been a great opener on Simcoe. I have a large file video from yesterday that I have been trying to get loaded up, so you,ll all have to wait for that.

Some pics from this morning

w1.JPG

w.JPG

DSCF3561.JPG

DSCF3559.JPG

Im going to cook it all up today and treat my co workers. They are always asking me to bring some in.

Think I have enough LOL

DSCF3562.JPG

That watercraft is soooooo cool Brian. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Simon, I really enjoy it

Beauty fish Brian. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you

nice haul

I dont want to say I missed my net man, but I did.

Edited by Misfish

They say, find the bait, you will find the fish. I sure found the bait this morning. So much bait, I couldn't mark my jig. Crazy thick. So I went against the rule and moved away from the bait, which took some moving around to do. They were everywhere it seemed. Wouldn't you know it though, I found the fish, and they were aggressive.. Lets see. Would you eat a tire rim, or eat the rubber? Meaning, would you prefer to chow down on soft tender minnows, or clamp your jaw on a piece of hardware with sticky hooks? Silly fish.

It,s been a great opener on Simcoe. I have a large file video from yesterday that I have been trying to get loaded up, so you,ll all have to wait for that.

Just out of curiosity, how deep were you catching the fish? and how far off shore are you comfortable going in the toon? I've always been fascinated by how high tech they are. Nice fish

Just out of curiosity, how deep were you catching the fish? and how far off shore are you comfortable going in the toon? I've always been fascinated by how high tech they are. Nice fish

How far,,,,,,,,,,,,

As far as I want to go. I always watch the winds and decide where I am going to fish. I fish areas that will serve me best. I have been rocked by 4 ft rollers and waves. The toon rides like a roller coaster. Fun times.

Fish aren't the smartest species on the food chain.

Any time I have ever said that fish are dumb, I end up getting skunked (or outsmarted?) on my next trip.... I think it offends the fishing Gods.

Good luck your next time out OI :whistling: lol

Edited by FishFinder17

Almost maxxed out the net there, Brian. Very nice!

Been trying to find the right net for the toon douG. All are way to long in the handle and the mesh is is not hook friendly . The rubber ones are really heavy to handle with one hand.