What a dreary weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,sigh

misfish

I cant remember the last time I didn't fish at least one day of a weekend. All this rain and wind, has got me stuck indoors. Oh, I went for a walk and a coffee this morning, just to see muddy waters,high waters, nothing fish able. Cant say I ever seen a mud line here in the bay. So here I sit , watching the end of season 1 of Billions, while getting my rigger gear all ready for next weekends opener. Whitie/Laker jigging rods are all prepped with new braid and floro leaders. My ass is going numb though from sitting. :whistling:

I hate being stuck indoors,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I want to be :Gonefishing:

Edited by Misfish

It felt awesome brushing snow off my truck this morning

Oh well, the nasty stuff should be done for a week or two, just in time for my holidays starting friday.

Nice. Much as this weather sucks it makes me feel better being stuck on the couch with an Ice pack strapped to my knee. Still hoping the long weekend gets us some sunshine.

I cant remember the last time I didn't fish at least one day of a weekend. All this rain and wind, has got me stuck indoors. Oh, I went for a walk and a coffee this morning, just to see muddy waters,high waters, nothing fish able. Cant say I ever seen a mud line here in the bay. So here I sit , watching the end of season 1 of Billions, while getting my rigger gear all ready for next weekends opener. Whitie/Laker jigging rods are all prepped with new braid and floro leaders. My ass is going numb though from sitting. :whistling:

I got a bit of experience in that, just in case you're lookin' fer idears......

You could have come down and did some "shopping"

you can't remember a week-end without fishing...I can't remember the last time I did fish. Probably ice fishing sometime in February

That isn't too bad, I cant remember the last time I got out. I think it was sometime last May or June, and the last time I caught a fish was Family Day weekend 2016

Nice. Much as this weather sucks it makes me feel better being stuck on the couch with an Ice pack strapped to my knee. Still hoping the long weekend gets us some sunshine.

My one knee got this treatment yesterday also but that was after running the Mississauga Marathon...which is another reason I can't remember when I fished last.

Yesterday was a great day for a run however running by Lake Ontario I couldn't believe how high it actually was, I'm just glad the paths beside the lake weren't washed out.

Edited by DynamicBear

You could have come down and did some "shopping"

I forgot all about the Kechenany pantry store :D:lol:

And it will be a bad year for bugs

I hear beer prevents bugs from biting

Enough alcohol in your blood will surely turn the bugs off Terry.

Just be careful ! Might also turn you off. ;)

Snowing yesterday. Blah!

Jonzing too Brian. Haven't been out yet this year. Don't know what your forecast looks like for the weekend but it's 40mm more rain here. The bass have plenty beds to choose from on the Ottawa River. They actually might spawn on Sealy posturepedics and linen sheets in peoples homes.