Face protection

Fisherman

I have a ton of SA face shields.

Got a bunch of the light summer ones and 1/2 dozen or so of the winter ones as well.

The winter ones are awesome. Wind blocker with fleece liner. Super warm and toasty even up here North of 60*. :D

Summer

FLA2.jpg

​Fall (wore this for Halloween at the college)

14938147_1617751328251200_77077267416966

Winter

12644913_1335173253175677_80169958890424

12112288_1248270995199237_94230609846236

Yup those face shields do the trick. Got 5 for $15 from SA company saw it on Facebook. No pun intended!

When I tried the code (5FACE) it came up $89

*edit to change as I just tried to order some again*

Edited by GBW

These things seem gimmicky like people wear them just to look cool...but they are maybe one of the best things I have started using while fishing in a long time

ive got more of these SA buffs kicking around my place than i know what to do with.

Bass opener in PAB is absolutely relentless when it comes to bugs, blackflies, mosquitoes, deer flys, horse flys all out in full force...wear a buff...no issues

I have always been extremely susceptiable to heat/sunstroke specifically when standing out in the sun all day on the boat in +30 degree weather. These things have been an absolute life saver for me and have totally changed the game.

Dunking a buff into the lake and putting it back on, them along with a fishing shirt, hat and glasses. I now can fish in 35+ degree weather all day without issue.

11071566_10152783033447849_7594083186434341100_n.jpg\

the insulated ones were friggin awesome ice fishing this winter as well!

when it gets super hot, who would have thought, more clothing was going to be the key to staying comfortable!

Edited by AKRISONER

Kind of looking forward to getting these and to see the look on my son's face for the skull one's. And of course my daughter and the pink camo. She fishes more than he does but with luck these may sway him to get out more (he's only 10) with 'the cool skull mask'

I just spent a good hour on their site and the way pricing works is genius. Ended up buying 23 total after figuring out how to get them cheap (mostly going to be gifts).

This company hopes you buy singles for $25 USD.

Otherwise they have great deals on packs. You can buy 5 for $25 + shipping = $8 CAD each approximately.

Or you can buy the 12 pack and pay $5 each. Add the 12 pack to cart, then apply the SAVE80 coupon which is 80% off.

For the fleece ones, you can buy say, the 11 pack and apply the FLEECE5 coupon for 83% off.

Thing is, you can't apply both in a single order.

So I placed two separate orders and got both the 80% off and 83%. Had to pay the extra $10 in shipping but that's ok.

Edit: I just saw an ad on this site that brought me to their 5 for $15 deal https://safishing.com/?product=5-for-15-face-shields-free-decal#configuration

Edited by Sterling