2019-2020 Hockey Thread

8 minutes ago, John Bacon said:

I saw that and thought about how much it would suck to spend your whole career with one team and not win a cup.

Maybe some laffites can chime in and let me know seeing as they have spent their whole lives rooting for a team and never won the cup. 

Pretty close to the same thing.

:lol:

1 minute ago, muskymatt said:

I saw that and thought about how much it would suck to spend your whole career with one team and not win a cup.

Maybe some laffites can chime in and let me know seeing as they have spent their whole lives rooting for a team and never won the cup. 

Maybe you should wait until the team you cheer for wins a cup before you attempt to make jokes about other teams not winning cups...

5 hours ago, muskymatt said:

I've actually seen 4 .

18 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

lol alfie the only guy to never win anything in his career and have his jersey retired lol

You guys crack me up. How many cups did Salming win?  How many cups did Sundin win? How many cups did Sittler win? How many cups did Gilmore win? How many cups did Clark win?

Answer is zero!!!!!

Same as every other laff since 67.

Ding ding ding....we have a winner!

Keep digging laffites,   too funny!

Edited by muskymatt