2019-2020 Hockey Thread

54 minutes ago, jimmer said:

If there is big money involved, there will always be a criminal element lurking to take advantage.

Did you guys know that the scalper business in Toronto is actually run by criminal enterprise? 

Makes sense when you realize the grubby guy the street cant actually afford,nor get his hands on those $1000 platinum leaf tickets.

Edited by AKRISONER

23 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

Did you guys know that the scalper business in Toronto is actually run by criminal enterprise? 

Makes sense when you realize the grubby guy the street cant actually afford,nor get his hands on those $1000 platinum leaf tickets.

Funny the number of times that when someone makes improbable claims that it's just not true if one checks.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/paradise-papers-stubhub-1.4395361

Edited by scuro2

7 minutes ago, scuro2 said:

Funny the number of times that when someone makes improbable claims that it's just not true if one checks.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/paradise-papers-stubhub-1.4395361

big difference between stubhub online guys that are basically tec gurus figuring out ways to cheat the system, vs the grubby guy down on front street peddelling hard tickets.

15 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

Lol yeah. Fixing is easy, all they have to do is make sure the 23 players + coaching staff + trainers, equipment staff, etc. across 31 teams keeps all the fixing a secret. Meh it's only a 1000 or so so people. No problem.

lol, sounds simple enough!

Gotta vent.  My boss screwed up on how many bereavement days i got last week and to make it up to me he said i could take today and Friday off.  Sweet.  So i got a chance to sit and relax and watch hockey central at noon and leafs lunch.  Throw it on and no real hockey guys on the panel just regular hockey fans like us talking hockey.  Might as well put one of us on there.  I know im crying lol. 

I watched the Bruins kick Penguins butt last night ... Boston looked mean and scrappy

I am loving my Leafs this season but it made me think about their lack of toughness .... I am hoping i'm wrong ...  and their raw talent will prevail

but playoff hockey is whole different type of hockey and if  they want to go deep into the playoffs I think they needed someone scrappier than Plekanec added to their lineup

On 3/1/2018 at 10:16 AM, AKRISONER said:

You got Polak and Martin...Babcock isn't playing Martin perhaps resting him for the playoffs and a series when that grit is required.

On 01/03/2018 at 12:41 PM, AKRISONER said:

lmao, he might have died, along with his teams hopes of ever being a competitive hockey team again.

Hola ......from Mexico. 

Cervesa? Si senior!

Hey the Sens won last night in Vegas. Looks like they can't even tank the season properly...lol

What a place here...Loving Mexico.

Cheers!!! 3 days left.

20180302_100042.jpg20180227_184018.jpg20180302_104421.jpg

5 hours ago, muskymatt said:

Hola ......from Mexico. 

Cervesa? Si senior!

Hey the Sens won last night in Vegas. Looks like they can't even tank the season properly...lol

What a place here...Loving Mexico.

Cheers!!! 3 days left.

20180302_100042.jpg20180227_184018.jpg20180302_104421.jpg

Okay, I can't blame you.  If I was a Senators fan, I'd probably want to leave the country too.   :D

On 05/03/2018 at 3:31 PM, Pigeontroller said:

Leafs will still be making the playoffs....

Wow, to be able to say that must sound so foreign to you lol

I didn't even know those words would make a sentence together!

And no, I'm not regretting not being a fan of the team that holds the record for longest losing streak in all of professional sports.

:rolleyes: