The menacing elephant in the room - Donald Trump?

scuro2

Did Donald Trump blow up his campaign? Does he intend to blow up the Republican party and become a martyr/messiah anti-establishment god?

Or does he simply want to blow up the world? In reference to the US nuclear arsenal he stated, "Three times he asked. At one point, 'If we have them, why can't we use them?'"
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-04/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-national-security-expert-critical/7688522

Edited by scuro2

Did Donald Trump blow up his campaign? Does he intend to blow up the Republican party and become a martyr/messiah anti-establishment god?

Or does he simply want to blow up the world? In reference to the US nuclear arsenal he stated, "Three times he asked. At one point, 'If we have them, why can't we use them?'"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-04/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-national-security-expert-critical/7688522

Relax. Its from someone who knows someone that heard something.

The media is as reliable as trump is stupid.

Funny they report it 3 months after it "apperently" happened.

Trumps an idiot, hillary is a criminal.

End thread

Edited by manitoubass2

Trumps an idiot, hillary is a criminal.

Nail on head. Both candidates are awful, and you can't polish a turd. It drives me nuts when I hear women voting for Hillary because she's a woman. Since when is it a good idea to vote based on gender, religion, or anything of the sort?

Sanders is the only one whose heart is in the right place and he was cheated out of the nomination by the DNC.

Nail on head. Both candidates are awful, and you can't polish a turd. It drives me nuts when I hear women voting for Hillary because she's a woman. Since when is it a good idea to vote based on gender, religion, or anything of the sort?

Heard it said " If you voted in 2008 to prove you are not a racist, you need to vote for some one else in 2012 to prove you are not an idiot " looks like the same idiots are going to vote again in 2016 to prove they are not sexist.

Heard it said " If you voted in 2008 to prove you are not a racist, you need to vote for some one else in 2012 to prove you are not an idiot " looks like the same idiots are going to vote again in 2016 to prove they are not sexist.

Maybe... But if I had a say I'd vote for the creature from the black lagoon before I'd vote for Trump.

edit to add: Actually, it has nothing to do with the gender of the candidate to prove you're not sexist, racist, homophobic, etc. You just have to not vote for the candidate that is sexist, racist, homophobic...

Edited by netminder

The only difference between the two is that trump isn't hiding his true feelings and Hillary is just as racist, sexist and homophobic. She's just pandering for votes and if you go back and listen to everything she's said over the last 10 years you will see

I always wondered who in their right mind would actually cast a vote in favour of making Donald Trump the President.

I always wondered who in their right mind would actually cast a vote in favour of making Donald Trump the President.

Surveys indicate the answer is white males who don't read. To be skeptical and objective requires reading. You get the sense that Donald Trump doesn't read either. To ask, why can't we use our nuclear weapons, speaks to a man who doesn't know basic history or a phrase like, mutually assured destruction.

Edited by scuro2

trump isnt even close to winning. The media needs something to talk about and the script writes itself.

As much flak as Hilary is taking...when was the last time you knew of a straight shooting politician that actually got elected?

People are acting like they are disgusted at the fact that Hilary's got dirt on her...yet these same guys are the ones that rigged the election to get george bush into office twice.

The same people that brought ronald reagan in too...

Im a big Obama fan, but im sure dudes even got some grease under him.

Perhaps the saddest part out of all of this is that it really truly proves just how dumb people are.

The left controls the media that's why Hillary is "winning" according to the news

That, and my understanding is that there was some REALLY shady stuff done to manipulate the results against Sanders.

trump isnt even close to winning. The media needs something to talk about and the script writes itself.

Not true, Trump has taken and lost the lead twice now. Guaranteed he's keeping his best moves for the final show.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Scary situation for our economy if Trump wins . If his campaign promises come true we could be facing an unemployment rate above 15%. There would be a trade war that we couldn't win. With a weakened NATO look for Russia to invade more countries while the US pretends it's none of their business. Our Arctic sovereignty will be a task as well.. it will definitely be a changed world..

That, and my understanding is that there was some REALLY shady stuff done to manipulate the results against Sanders.

Not true, Trump has taken and lost the lead twice now. Guaranteed he's keeping his best moves for the final show.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

The media makes the same story up every single election...even in canada

I can clearly recall when Harper won his last majority the media going on and on about how tight the race was and it turned out to be a complete landslide victory.

As fun as it is to watch the show...you cant actually believe that that high of a percentage of the American population is actually going to vote for trump. Dont get me wrong, there are obviously a lot of ignorant people out there, but literally every single person that ive seen openly admitting to being a trump supporter is also pretty bat crap crazy themselves.

Edited by AKRISONER

The media makes the same story up every single election...even in canada

I can clearly recall when Harper won his last majority the media going on and on about how tight the race was and it turned out to be a complete landslide victory.

As fun as it is to watch the show...you cant actually believe that that high of a percentage of the American population is actually going to vote for trump. Dont get me wrong, there are obviously a lot of ignorant people out there, but literally every single person that ive seen openly admitting to being a trump supporter is also pretty bat crap crazy themselves.

America is a duopoly. Red vs Blue states, regardless of the candidate. I do believe Trump will secure at least 40% of votes when the election comes. It will be fun looking back at these comments either way.

even though trump just straight up dissed a military captain that died in the line of duty?

Huge misstep, not sure what his angle was on that one. At this point I'm thinking Hillary's approach is to let Donald destroy himself.

Edited by Sterling