The menacing elephant in the room - Donald Trump?

scuro2

I just can't believe with over 300 million citizens in the US these 2 duffuses were picked amongst them all to become the next President. I may vote Libertarian. I have not registered for a US election but am told since I hold dual citizenship I am eligible to vote, I might look into it. I personally think I shouldn't have a right to vote since I no longer own property there and do not reside there at all now.

I predict that the RNC with impeach or somehow replace Trump before the general election. The RNC needs to get him in line and that isn't going to happen as long as he can hear his own voice. I would be embarrassed to have him as the CEO of a company I worked for, he is not stable, not in the least. I just can not believe good, intelligent, stable people genuinely endorse that guy. It is reported this morning his foreign policy advisors can not get through to him that Nuclear Weapons are there "not" to ever be used. What are you thinking I ask those that endorse him? All they do is explain why Clinton is a disaster with passionate rhetoric, never with logic as to why Trump is best to hold office amongst millions of Americans.

Trump does have a very good chance of winning. I personally can't understand the appeal of electing a person who HAS by deed and speech always been a bully. He always been too afraid to fight anyone straight up over anything who stands a chance of beating him.

He has defaulted on BILLIONS of dollars owed, never paid anyone what they are truly owed except perhaps his lawyers. He has personally NOT won at anything he has ever done, except get the nomination, and picking good lawyers.

He does however tell a great pack of lies. For anyone who thinks he is a successful rich self made man, they should ask themselves why no tax returns? It has been proven time and time again he INFLATES the value and his percentage of any pie he gets his tiny little hands into. Not to mention he has CONSISTENTLY peed away more than he has been able to hang onto over the years. Also he would probably be worth a lot more if he had of just passively invested the money his daddy gave him. There is a reason the only place he can borrow money from now is from the Russian oligarchs....

As for HIllary, what can be said that hasn't already been smeared across Internets.... She is allegedly a crook whitewater etc etc etc. Allegedly a heartless stone cold killer for not spending money the republican congress wouldn't give her for MORE security at the embassy in Benghazi... Allegedly a treasonous idiot who is bad with email accounts. Yet after the FBI has just spent an estimated 7 MILLION investigating her, the very republican director of said agency didn't find any thing to lay charges against her over....

The only real thing Hillary has going for her is a vote for her is NOT a vote for a certifiable madman.

Hollywood and Bollywood together couldn't pick more dysfunctional candidates in a fantasy election from hell...

Popcorn INDEED!!!!!

Trump all the way, he calls a spade a spade, and I bet he'd sooner catch a Sheephead over a Walleye and eats Muskie fillets, and centre pin Steelhead while in full spawn, My Man.

Remember the senate pulls the strings.

Edited by Fish Farmer

I trust an elevator ride with Ray Rice or a drink made by Bill Cosby more than Hillary Clinton lol. Hell i would gladly take Trudeau and wynn over her lol

come on son...now you are going too far :tease:

That one hurt the most cause they actually stole money straight outta my pockets, at least with the american election i can afford the popcorn to sit back and watch with.

Trump all the way, he calls a spade a spade, and I bet he'd sooner catch a Sheephead over a Walleye and eats Muskie fillets. My Man.

Remember the senate pulls the strings.

He also calls mexicans rapists and criminals

Edited by AKRISONER

Best post in this turd of a thread

Wasn't it you who had one of the initial posts telling us that this thread should be closed as soon as it was opened?

So we can blather on about climate change being a hoax for pages and pages and you gladly take part, but when we examine Trump who is openly being questioned about being mentally unhinged, this makes you feel uncomfortable? Just saying :whistling:

Edited by scuro2

Was it not the liberals that said if Great Britain votes against staying with EU that the stock market would crash and "THE DONALD" said no it wouldn't......... :whistling:

its funny as I didn't hear Trump say that but we did do quite impressive in the last quarter our investments were shockingly well off considering Brexit was going to make the sky fall..Can they do it again somehow, cause our investors made good money..

Wasn't it you who had one of the initial posts telling us that this thread should be closed as soon as it was opened?

So we can blather on about climate change being a hoax for pages and pages and you gladly take part, but when we examine Trump who is openly being questioned about being mentally unhinged, this makes you feel uncomfortable? Just saying :whistling:

Im just sick of threads that go nowhere but divide people.

Your post is as ignorant as trump.

Your climate change thread was a nother beauty troll post.

Only reason I regretfully took part is that it gets boring sitting in a work truck.

Now things at work have picked up so I can now avoid your threads and save a few brain cells.

Kudos to you for voicing your opinions though?. Ill kindly pass from now on

x2. def agree.. i thought we were all here to brag and exploit our common interest of landing lunkers! ...or in my case, day dreaming about it anyway! :Gonefishing:

There have been some solid fishing reports lately (have to admit, i've been enthralled with the 56" musky caught by Mike Rousseau - time to move on to wahoo, marlin and tuna?) , lets keep em coming! :clapping: (I would contribute but I recently moved to Edmonton, I catch more shopping carts than fish :wallbash: - on another note, any tips for the Edm area would be appreciated haha!)

Your post is as ignorant as trump.

Your climate change thread was a nother beauty troll post.

Only reason I regretfully took part is that it gets boring sitting in a work truck.

Now things at work have picked up so I can now avoid your threads and save a few brain cells.

Kudos to you for voicing your opinions though. Ill kindly pass from now on

You're a funny guy. That denier climate change thread was certainly not my thread but you must of posted like 50 times on it, did you start that one? Work must have been INCREDIBLY boring for you!!!!! ...as for you avoiding this thread, Bwahahahahha :)

Meanwhile my initial statement on this thread has come true...latest polling has come out and Trump is cratering. I guess you can't attack the military and your own party and not take a hit.

Have you noticed that Trump has been relatively silent for a day after he attacked his own speaker of the house? That won't last.

As I predicted previously my bet is that he gets back to his "normal" and attacks new targets like the super rich and continues torching establishment Republicans. He will lose running a straight election and 70% of his base are angry white people who like a good bonfire. It's the only way he can keep his TV ratings up, he loves his ratings.

Edited by scuro2

x2. def agree.. i thought we were all here to brag and exploit our common interest of landing lunkers! ...or in my case, day dreaming about it anyway! :Gonefishing:

There have been some solid fishing reports lately (have to admit, i've been enthralled with the 56" musky caught by Mike Rousseau - time to move on to wahoo, marlin and tuna?) , lets keep em coming! :clapping: (I would contribute but I recently moved to Edmonton, I catch more shopping carts than fish :wallbash: - on another note, any tips for the Edm area would be appreciated haha!)

Nice thought but if you took away the the non fishing component there would not be much left....