Evening Fishing with Roy

Well got out with Roy this evening after seeing his great report about 6 for 6 I thought it would be great to get some local Walleyes.

Roy worked hard to put me on fish but it just did not happen :wallbash: .We launched into the Larry around 7pm and came back in at 9;45 .

Have to give it a try another evening thats fishing.I need to shoot the skunk.Many weeds were harvested tonight could not keep the lures in the water very long just to many weeds.

The best part of the evening is we saw quite a few sturgeon jumping several feet out of the water nice ones in the 2 to 4 foot range.

126958.JPG

Notice how much scenery you can see behind the boat .I wonder why :whistling:

126959.JPG

126960.JPG

126961.JPG

126962.JPG

Well the fish were well I just dont know but I enjoyed the evening with Roy.

Once again thanks Roy the beer was good.

MTP :Gonefishing:

Some nights the fish are just waiting to be caught Mike... Glad to hear you had a wonderful evening with Roy... catching is over rated, fishing is what we do and doing it with great company makes it all the more enjoyable.

Cheers,

Jen

Sounds like he was sandbaggin' ya Mike! 6/6 and then 0/0???... but you can always catch as many fish as ya want, and they can be as big and as small as ya want when you forget to bring the camera! No sense messing up a fantastic fishing trip with photographic proof eh? I've also heard that Wall-ice don't like that many weeds, and prefer a sand/gravel bottom instead... maybe he forgot what y'alls targeted species was and took you to his Pike spot instead?

Great report and pics!!!... next time leave the camera in the Jeep if ya wanna catch fish. :w00t::w00t:

When you get to spend time on the water with Roy, you don't need to catch a fish to have a great trip....it's all good !!....been there, done that !! :thumbsup_anim:

Great to hear you boyz had a fun evening !!

Was great sharing a boat with you Mike. Yes, the weeds were everywhere and I'm not talking about bottom weeds. These were floating everywhere in the water column. We had a nice yak and it was a nice evening to be out. Sorry I couldn't put you on fish though. We'll get them next time.

ps. Just to set the record straight, The beer we had was at the house after we got in.

Too bad about the skunk...but happy to hear a good time was had! Roy does what bly and I do...we tell people we are taking them to our hotspots, but we dont catch anything.....and act all surprised when no one brings in a fish....LOL. The jumping sturgeon must have been great to see!

Looks like you guys caught yourselves some fun

Papa smurfs dressed in blue as usual :D

Papa Smurf now thats funny Marc :lol:

And we did have a nice YAk and rode a couple of good waves from the great big ships.

Hope you catch something in Lakair Roy.

MTP

We don't really want them Bly...they're sort of like carp to us...hahaha Sorry I had to.

LOL Roy! I didn't mean that you would get the sturgeon next time....I was referring to your targeted species...and this is a fine example of why Cliff writes all our reports hehe

Yea I know another fisherman who can only catch fish when their are no witnesses...... I still think Roy and Glen are fishin with dynomite. Very nice trip thanks for the pictures.

Art

What're you talkin' about Art? I almost caught a couple fish last year at the G2G, doesn't that count for something?

I'm kinda like George Thourogood... I Drink AND Fish ALONE!!! :thumbsup_anim:

What're you talkin' about Art? I almost caught a couple fish last year at the G2G, doesn't that count for something?

I'm kinda like George Thourogood... I Drink AND Fish ALONE!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Thats gonna change soon enough, even if for only a couple of days, :lol:

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND, I hope it comes true.

Otherwise, I am gonna be the "rocket" of the OFC, :D :D :D:lol: