Carbon Tax

16 Footer

I've heard the theory that a lot of the glacier and polar meting has to do with dirt, a lot of it ash from fairly recent volcanic events on the surface of the snow absorbing the heat rather than reflecting it , makes more sense to me than green house gases theories.

When this topic came up a few months ago, I contacted my local MPP to find out what this was going to mean to my bottom line. The MPP's office told me that there should not be any increase to the consumer as the tax was going to be at the manufacturing level and not at the pumps.

Seems they have managed to monetize that price right onto the pumps.

My question, is there ever going to be an end to this governments appetite for cash? I already know the answer. How long can we afford to live like this in an ever increasing tax structure?

HH

Someone stop that ?Woman? before heshe kills the country.

When will it ever stop.

Now a big wonderful picture of a GREAT Man Mcguinty being put up at Queen's Park :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Donald can you please help us out.

We need a 4 sided WALL with no door.

Edited by Fish Farmer

Just get your gas in Manitoba as the price jumps 20 cents as soon as you pass that imaginary line.

Come January it'll jump 25 cents now!!! :jerry::jerry::jerry:

sad part is, i'm only half joking. there seem to be jobs in my field (IT) in winnipeg and there's some great muskie lakes just over that imaginary line in ontario.

The only reason the conservatives haven't been elected in ontario is because they keep shooting themselves in the foot. I have no idea why John Tory wasn't elected last time he ran though. Now the next guy the conservatives want to run against the Ontario Liberals is as backwards as the latest crop of Republicans south of the border. It's like they don't want to win.

sad part is, i'm only half joking. there seem to be jobs in my field (IT) in winnipeg and there's some great muskie lakes just over that imaginary line in ontario.

Lots of everything over that way. Great place to fish that's for sure.

The only reason the conservatives haven't been elected in ontario is because they keep shooting themselves in the foot. I have no idea why John Tory wasn't elected last time he ran though. Now the next guy the conservatives want to run against the Ontario Liberals is as backwards as the latest crop of Republicans south of the border. It's like they don't want to win.

The province is in too much of a mess for them to want any part of it

Lots of everything over that way. Great place to fish that's for sure.

yup lake winnipeg too. provincial income tax rate in MB though -- HOLY MOLY. no matter where ya are, they get you somehow.

yup lake winnipeg too. provincial income tax rate in MB though -- HOLY MOLY. no matter where ya are, they get you somehow.

I'm gonna say it before he does

no provincial income tax in the territories

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

I'm gonna say it before he does

no provincial income tax in the territories

:tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

+ travel deductions for holidays, + Northern Living Allowance, + much larger basic tax allowances.

But you're wrong, we do have territorial income tax, federal income tax but only GST. No sales taxes like HST, PST etc.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

I lived in Thunder Bay back in 1971 - awesome city at that time! Fishing, hunting, skiing all very close to home. I'm not sure what it is like now but I have heard that crime is rampant as well as druggies on every street corner.

Thunderbay is horrible. Its drugged out beyond belief and yes, crime everywhere.

Still worth a visit for the sleeping giant or some skiing but stay away from downtown.

Similar to winnipegs downtown or north end