Hamilton G2G post event pictures.

Spiel

Just in from the Hamilton G2G event. Thanks to Loonietoons for getting it off the ground as well as thanks to all who attended. We had some wobblies and giggles with many a tale told. The turn out was pretty good and I did try and get a few pictures though not of great quality.

lNAN8ew.jpg

From left to right.... Loonietoon, Old Ironmaker, Wormdunker and HTHM.

MjXwKeU.jpg

Again from left to right Old Ironmaker, Wormdunker, HTHM, Rob (son of Bigugli) and his wife holding their newborn who was camera shy. ;)

2efdHAg.jpg

Bigugli happy to sell Fish Farmer a jar of his amazing homemade Salsa (I got one too), yeah!

DmuxNsL.jpg

Left to right, again Bigugli (to his right his wife, sorry Judy, damn camera phones!) BITEME. Esq and Pics.

CDsDjC9.jpg

....and after most everyone had left a late arrival, good to see you again Goran.

My friend Gary who was also there took a few pictures, I'll post when I can.

Great to put a face to the handles, and real names of which I forgot already. A great crew all around. Yes Spiel now I remember that mug of yours, should since we worked together for a year.

It was a pleasure to meet those that I hadn't yet. The baby has to be the youngest OFC er ever. Nice looking family you have there Bruce, or is it Brian or,,,,,Grumpy.

Hey guys, good to meet everyone. I had a blast! the fish tales were in abundance. Did you guys really believe my story of the huge musky on a light rod, with 8 lb line? It's true!

I received a PM from Spiel, - now I wanna pay him a visit to see the Super Spiel Rods. Gonna leave my wallet at home! NOT!

Yes it was nice meeting everyone again. :good: Got home Bruce and that jar is half empty now :D

I could have stayed there till midnight talking fish tales.

Wormdunker we have to meet up at our favorite fishing hole one day this summer :good: and sit on Mikes patio.

Shame we didn't get everyone's picture, I'll see if I can find a picture of Gary and post.

Gary taken at his cottage

Gary_zpspw05yvhi.jpg

And a picture of that Muskie I caught on a Spiel Ultra Light Perch Rod we talked about Wormdunker,You can see the rod laying down beside me.

let me know when you go to Spiel's :D

Muskie_zpswykflnbo.jpg

And of course the guy behind the camera Spiel

Spiel_zpsnindlrnz.jpg

Edited by Fish Farmer

Fishfarmer - If you're asking me out on a date! Sure. I'll show you my honey hole but, you must agree to be blindfolded! I happen to have a few pics. What's your email. I don't know how to post them here.

You have to watch Dave... He hangs around Chris to much.... short poles :whistling::Gonefishing:

We need to do another 3 day event somewhere maybe the kawarthas or something you got to admit they were good times I miss that Pointed is pining as well get the boys up from the south and get a new name on the crayola trophy. Jumla Jumla Jumla!!!!!

Cheers

Peter

I have a couple of tables at the swap this year. Not sure of the date but first weekend in Saturday seems ....well not quite right Bruce. ;)

Just got to figure out which month the Saturday is as I will be trying for 2 tables also Chris.. lots of Muskie lures and other stuff to get rid of as I don't need it all.