NF - Beer Lovers... Need help

jedimaster

i'm cheap, my everyday wet your whistle, satisfy your thirst beer is " Carling Ice " been drinking it since the late 90's .

Carling Lager here Dave,in cans,good beer all around,and you can get it anywhere.Many years here as well. Every now and then I'll pick up something imported just for the heck of it !!! :P .

Stinky feet socks beer or skid mark shorts just about sums it up for microbreweries. I'll stick with Coors light or Bush or Carling light, thank you.

I tried some of those new beers, NO THanks. OK if you're not a real beer drinker I guess.

Edited by Fish Farmer

Stinky feet socks beer or skid mark shorts just about sums it up for microbreweries. I'll stick with Coors light or Bush or Carling light, thank you.

I tried some of those new beers, NO THanks. OK if you're not a real beer drinker I guess.

I think you could have kept that to yourself, you're not adding anything to the discussion. Just as easily as you feel it's ok to put down his choice of drinking beer from microbreweries, he (or I for that matter...) could put down your choice of "real" beer. I personally am not a fan of Coors Light (too watery), Bus©h (just doesn't taste good to me) or Carling Light (again, too watery) but you won't really hear anyone call you out for liking those beers based on their OPINIONS of those beers.

Wow...I don't like stinky feet beer either. I'm an arm pit kinda guy so I drink Molson Ex. Happy New Beer.

:D:D:rofl2:

Merry Christmas Roy, all the best in the new year.

I knew someone would get some humor.

My buddy drinks EX, I call him a Pro, he calls me a beginner, Light beers are for sissies :D

I've bought a few of those new brews and most gets dumped, one was called Bone Shaker :wallbash: . now that stuff must have been made out of the shorts.

I have another buddy that buys beer out in the country some place, made out of Potato skins. What next :D

Edited by Fish Farmer

My buddy drinks EX, I call him a Pro, he calls me a beginner, Light beers are for sissies :D

I've bought a few of those new brews and most gets dumped, one was called Bone Shaker :wallbash: . now that stuff must have been made out of the shorts.

I have another buddy that buys beer out in the country some place, made out of Potato skins. What next :D

I guess what they say about sarcasm not always coming through by typing is true. My apologies Fish Farmer. I still stand by what I said about those 3 beers you mentioned though :lol:

I guess what they say about sarcasm not always coming through by typing is true. My apologies Fish Farmer. I still stand by what I said about those 3 beers you mentioned though :lol:

Not a problem, never take me to sirius, I like to kid around, makes these days go by when I can't get out on the water.

9146356041_d9c9e019c3.jpg

coaster_cover.jpg

I remember dad drinking ' Dow ' " Black Horse Ale " in the sixties along with Labatt's " IPA ". Back then Labatt's 50 was a bigger seller than Labatt's Pilsner which later began to be called Blue, if you went to a pub and asked for a Blue back then you'd get a Molson's Stock Ale.

Edited by dave524

I remember dad drinking ' Dow ' " Black Horse Ale " in the sixties along with Labatt's " IPA ". Back then Labatt's 50 was a bigger seller than Labatt's Pilsner which later began to be called Blue, if you went to a pub and asked for a Blue back then you'd get a Molson's Stock Ale.

Pop drank Molson Golden for as long as I could remember, til he started working for Labatts. Then it was Blue for him, and bud for me. To bad they dont make Classic anymore. That was a nice smooth beer.

Your the MAN Brian, Put that's Homer beer, Gots ta be good. :D

I only remember these from my young days visiting the island Dave, and the big sign (only one) on the side of the store there. There was always a pile of empties on the tables during get to gethers there. LOL

I've had the pleasure of enjoying some Quebec beer that was conveniently purchased from Deps or at the local grocery store. It's not THE best, but for the variety pack and price, Boreale was good for me. They had the variety pack that had a red beer, a lager, a white beer, and a honey brown.

I think St Ambroise has been selling at LCBOs now and I've had the chance to go to the brewery in St Henri during the maple syrup harvest. So, they had a maple beer on tap, which was awesome to me! I swear...maple syrup in anything is good and when I tried my first maple beer on tap, it was something I wish that was available everyday!

So, does Ontario have a maple beer available? I did find it weird that it's so celebrated in Quebec, but is merely an afterthought in Ontario.

Sex, what's that? :rolleyes: tell him Brian.

At my age I do everything Light Johnny. If I drank a dozen full boar beer they'd have to call for a ambulance. :stretcher: Dozen lights I can still walk and the fish I've caught get bigger. Win Win :D

What I can't figure, Light beer should be cheaper :rolleyes:

I remember my Dad saying, All Beer is good, but some are better than others. :good::D

I tell the boys at the Legion, the coldest beer in the fridge is 50 :D

See you at the GTG Johnny for a few Pony's :D

Edited by Fish Farmer

So, does Ontario have a maple beer available? I did find it weird that it's so celebrated in Quebec, but is merely an afterthought in Ontario.

While largely it seems it's an afterthought, I know of a place in dundas that has it on tap, Domestique its called, I tried it a year or 2 ago at a beer & wine shindig at the careport center and was chatting with the rep about it as me and all my friends were smitten by how delicious it was

9146356041_d9c9e019c3.jpg

coaster_cover.jpg

Black Horse Ale man that takes me back. Started drinking it in 81 when I worked for the MNR Junior Ranger program. Our foreman drank it so we did too....he was the only one of age to get into the Nipigon Beer store :whistling: When I came home a bunch of my buddies started drinking it with me. It was awesome because you could take it to a party and throw it in the fridge and no one would touch it :w00t: A few years later they started phasing it out in Ontario and it came in plain cardboard boxes at the very end, then it was gone. I heard you could still get it out east. I don't drink beer anymore but just for the nostalgia I'd love to crack one open again.

Im a fan of light beers too.

I like beer, not getting drunk.

So beers like blue light, bud light or coors light are fine by me

When i buy other beers its just to taste test and save the cans/bottles like my gramps did to decorate the bar.

He was a lifelong crystal drinker, i think that got phased out too