Who ordered the SNOW!!!!!!

bigugli

How is St Jacobs these days. Haven't been there since the fire.

Did they rebuild? Bigger?

There is a plastic dome structure where the old building stood and a much bigger wooden structure on the east side just before the livestock yard. We are certainly kept busy outside.

Brian Lew just didn't want to get cold feet while he went to his backyard to pick his oranges and pineapples : :tease::just kidding Lew

Bruce we had many wonderful times going to St Jacobs when we lived in Barrie,,,,and u talk about good food omg, wonderful way to spend the day

Edited by mr blizzard

I have been wishing for it since I bought a sled. All you snow haters can thank me for the late arrival of winter, im sure I caused that.

It cant get cold soon enough. Bring it, im ready, but my boat is also good to go, so either way i'll make the best of what we get.

S.

I have been wishing for it since I bought a sled. All you snow haters can thank me for the late arrival of winter, im sure I caused that.

It cant get cold soon enough. Bring it, im ready, but my boat is also good to go, so either way i'll make the best of what we get.

S.

I hear ya and im willing to compromise. Winter can start as long as it's outta here by Feb 1st

From the Ontario Blizzard Watch FB page today.

Wind storm (potentially severe) still possible Wednesday night into Thursday morning and lots of snow between Saturday and Monday, for Southwestern and Central Ontario.

Wind storm: Models are arguing a bit but a couple are estimating 70-90km/h wind gusts possible in Bruce Peninsula, Blue Mountain, Southwestern Ontario and areas north of Lake Erie, possibly including Niagara late Wednesday night into very early Thursday morning. As the strongest winds push into the GTA, Central Ontario and eastern Ontario, they calm down slightly and may remain in the 60-85km/h gust range. Hopefully non-severe by Thursday afternoon but a tree down here and there isn't out of the question.

Snow storm: Southwestern and Central Ontario might see some pretty heavy snowfall by Monday as per two separate models. Some are only showing 2-6 inches while others are hinting at more than a foot for some regions in Southwestern Ontario.gasp emoticonBlizzard like conditions are also possible late Saturday night and throughout the day on Sunday as the wind gusts could get pretty intense, even possibly reaching borderline severe.

Brace yourselves, winter is coming.