2015/2016 Hockey Thread

LostAnotherOne

If this winning keeps up, we might hear from MuskyMatt again!

HH

They are riding a hot goalie at the moment, but we all know that won't last. I did see how the moved all the way up to 27th place, must be fascinating for the laffites to watch. I bet some are even having cup dreams :clapping::wallbash:

I have no doubt that the goalies will start to suck again and the momentum will die off and they will ultimately end up where they belong.

In the basement :worthy:

They are riding a hot goalie at the moment, but we all know that won't last. I did see how the moved all the way up to 27th place, must be fascinating for the laffites to watch. I bet some are even having cup dreams :clapping::wallbash:

I have no doubt that the goalies will start to suck again and the momentum will die off and they will ultimately end up where they belong.

In the basement :worthy:

Thats where I want them this year?

Riemanator is showing he can be the one. I dont thing Bernie is seriously hurt. I think he dosent want to be part of a rebuilding team. Riem will take what he is given and roll. Just dont screw with his head Babs.

Edited by Brian B

Riemanator is showing he can be the one. I dont thing Bernie is seriously hurt. I think he dosent want to be part of a rebuilding team. Riem will take what he is given and roll. Just dont screw with his head Babs.

Personally I thought and still thinks Reims is the guy for now.Carlisle really did a number on him I think.

He was never the same after his concussion.

Hopefully this is the start of a comeback to the old Optimus Reim days. ;)

Dave, Randy screwed him so bad. As a young tender,thats the worst thing. he is the fan favorite I believe. This will boost his moral.

..... It won't? So you would be happy if they missed the playoffs by 2 points and picked 20th in next years draft?

I never want my team to lose.

We already have a very solid core of youth that will form tomorrow's team.

IF we missed the playoffs by 2 points, with the team we currently have, and BY NOT bringing up all our marlies, than we would no doubt see huge improvements from guys like Kadri, JVR, Bozak, and Rielly.

That is a good thing.

Of course the Leafs are not going to "miss the playoffs by 2 points" ... but whether they finish last, second to last, or whatever, I don't care....I just want to see them do the best they can.....whatever that may mean.

Edited by Steve