Winter

Fisherman

Add me to the club of winter whiner haters. Drives me nuts!!!

Get out and enjoy it!!! Its only here a few months!

Agreed. Lots to enjoy in winter. Being semi retired gives me the advantage of picking and choosing my outings. Beyond the dampness bothering the joints, and that isn't gonna go away, today was a perfect day for getting caught up on things once the shovelling was done. Tomorrow I'll go do some pruning and pour more jigs.

Anyone here see the movie "Fargo".........it's a dark comedy........very good movie...

But anyways it's in Fargo, ND and it's winter time......always snowing, etc.....

At the end of the movie the Russian finally gets caught by the pregnant sheriff and she has him cuffed and in the back seat of the car while she's driving them down a empty road in what's basically white out conditions.......and she says something like "you ruined your whole life and look, it's such a beautiful day"....Ya....... :)

Anyone here see the movie "Fargo".........it's a dark comedy........very good movie...

But anyways it's in Fargo, ND and it's winter time......always snowing, etc.....

At the end of the movie the Russian finally gets caught by the pregnant sheriff and she has him cuffed and in the back seat of the car while she's driving them down a empty road in what's basically white out conditions.......and she says something like "you ruined your whole life and look, it's such a beautiful day"....Ya....... :)

Drove through Fargo last winter.

It was soooooooo boring I wanted to slit my wrists!!!! :D

On the way back from Florida I even got a speeding ticket in the middle of nowhere during a snow storm. :wallbash:

I see there is an extreme cold weather warning for parts of Ontario.

It's going all the way down near -30!!! :w00t:

JEEBAS!!!! YER ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Up here we call -30, Tuesday!!!! B)

On a happier note, it's supposed to warm all the way up to -16 here on Saturday, -26 wind chill and 5-10 cm snow. :D

All my american relatives have that accent, even I do to a degree and I never lived in the US, just born there.

To me its hilarious, I can only notice it if I listen to myself on video or something

LOL..............the wife and I kept talking like that (Ya, have a good day) for about a week after watching that stupid movie......we traveled through ND a few years ago but didn't notice the Scandinavian accent then but of course pulling a trailer at 60+ mph you really don't notice much except how flat and boring ND really is.