Spring fishing and boat show

Handlebarz

I just booked a booth for the show last night when talking to Andy he said that their are alot more fishing related booths and not all the filler stuff that they had in the past.

Be sure to stop by the booth we will be across from the Muskies Canada booth along with beaver lures and another musky booth.

I can't wait to actually have time to get caught up with many Ofc members. Chits I hope your not sick this year.

I was at the Sportsmens' Show at the CNE 54 years ago. What a great time that was for me. It still was a great time for many years after that. Now, I prefer the truly Outdoors shows. The Spring Fishing Show, in my opinion is a far better show. Just sayin'. The smaller swap shows are nice too.

I was at the Sportsmens' Show at the CNE 54 years ago. What a great time that was for me. It still was a great time for many years after that. Now, I prefer the truly Outdoors shows. The Spring Fishing Show, in my opinion is a far better show. Just sayin'. The smaller swap shows are nice too.

54 years ago,my pop was still chasing my mudder around. Lucky for me and my brothers,he caught her and we got to enjoy many young years attending the show and was able to take my boys to it.. :)

This year Muskies Canada have brought back some awesome speakers for musky Sunday including Marc Thorp Big Jim James Linder Gord Pyzer. If you have not heard these guys talking about musky do yourself a favor and get out for it Marc was there last year and he stole the show I loved the biology talk and the stuff about releasing musky was awesome as I could picture musky acting just like he was talking about I saw many others nodding their heads in agreement with his findings on swim bladder. He is worrth the trip alone