tb4me

Listening to 550WGR from Buffalo on the way home tonight. Talk was about the Sabres tanking the rest of the season to get the #1 pick. Man that's a long time to throw in the towel. Are they serious or is it just more talk radio to fill time. Isn't the Stanley Cup in the summer now?

Non Hockey guy asking. But I know who Mc Davis is.

Problem is Old IronMaker that at the beginning of the season Buffalo was suppose to tank and make a run at McDavid, but lately they have been winning which is screwing there chances up on getting a better chance at that star player. Hopefully that explains it for you.

But even if they come in dead last they still only have a 20-25% chance of getting the first pick.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=728795

I guess Fredrik Andersen showed us all why he is 43 in the league in save %...

Good on the Leafs if they can keep allowing 40 plus shots a game and get less than 30 and still win....didn`t we read this book last year???

its concerning, but it wasnt the shots against that made them lose, it was the fact that they relied on their 1st line for all of their scoring.

4 lines are scoring, so if one line goes cold, you still have 3 lines that put the puck in the net.

The leafs are clearly not strong defensively, but are playing to their strengths. They officially have the best offense in the entire league...and they play a game which uses it.

Jeez for the leafs to fall to ottawa's level its gonna take a while.

Edited by AKRISONER