tb4me

The Leafs have had some very good (cup winning) coaches in the last 10 years, some proven GM's, and some quality players on their roster. They have been in a constant state of flux however and NOBODY was ever given the time or support to get anywhere. If they are lucky enough to land a quality coach after all the recent nonsense (like Babcock for example though I highly doubt it) the over stuffed management group will need need to take a 5 year dose of a powerful sedatives and let somebody do their job, unload the deadwood and manage the day to day crap with the players as it needs to be done. Honestly, if they had given Paul Maurice another year or two they may have actually made a playoff run.

Wow, gotta say I was shocked to hear the ACC wasn't a sell out the other night. First time in 12 years they reported. Seems like the fans have finally had enough. Maybe this will shake the management into righting the ship!

Let's hope this continues until they've straightened themselves out. I'm all for the ACC being empty, lol.

There was a time this year where everyone was talking about how good they where and what they could do. They gave it a shot this year and I respect that. Competing in the NHL is no easy task and at the beginning of this year myself and many of you wasn't sure what was going to happen. I put them in a spot of competing for a wild card spot and I'm sure you did too. This was a bumpy road this year for us leaf fans and my only hope is that WE DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

All I want to watch is good hockey. Don't really care what team is playing. or even if it's NHL or minors (minors play with a lot more heart than the Leafs possess). If the Leafs are no longer capable of playing good hockey, so be it. Let them be the league's joke. Let them fold. No real loss. Still a lot of good hockey out there without them.

All I want to watch is good hockey. Don't really care what team is playing. or even if it's NHL or minors (minors play with a lot more heart than the Leafs possess). If the Leafs are no longer capable of playing good hockey, so be it. Let them be the league's joke. Let them fold. No real loss. Still a lot of good hockey out there without them.

Bruce I agree,but what they are paid,should be showing a lot more heart!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce I agree,but what they are paid,should be showing a lot more heart!!!!!!!!!!

You know, the more I look at the Leafs, the more I am reminded of a good old fashioned burlesque show. In between the performers you had the stand up comic. In hockey, you get real games with a Leaf game in between as the comic relief.

You know, the more I look at the Leafs, the more I am reminded of a good old fashioned burlesque show. In between the performers you had the stand up comic. In hockey, you get real games with a Leaf game in between as the comic relief.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Laffs, comic relief! Well said! :clapping:

You didn't really expect him to never lose a game did you? Oh wait...you're laff fans...never mind that comment!

Seriously, the Rangers are a dynamite team, least losses in the league, are in first place and are a contender for the big prize. Still 17-3-2 in the last 22 games is still an awesome record. We'll rebound and Boston lost so we (for the time being) still have a playoff spot.

Having a stinker of a game was inevitable and I would put 4 of the 5 goals on the defense, not Hammond, who by the way is hurt.

And we play the laffs Saturday :clapping: who apparently LOST again tonight lol

You didn't really expect him to never lose a game did you? Oh wait...you're laff fans...never mind that comment!

Seriously, the Rangers are a dynamite team, least losses in the league, are in first place and are a contender for the big prize. Still 17-3-2 in the last 22 games is still an awesome record. We'll rebound and Boston lost so we (for the time being) still have a playoff spot.

Having a stinker of a game was inevitable and I would put 4 of the 5 goals on the defense, not Hammond, who by the way is hurt.

And we play the laffs Saturday :clapping: who apparently LOST again tonight lol

I thought a week ago you said Ottawa was the best team in the league. Sure didn't look like it tonight.

I don't expect Ottawa to run the table, but you had better if you expect them to make the playoffs.

Actually, Boston is in the last playoff spot in the East and the Sens are #9 now. :tease:

that one is gonna go right down to the wire...I say go Sens The BOOins gotta go out..They are done..

How about them Sens eh?

Goaltending is amazing!

Best team in the league, should have got rid of McLean at the beginning of the year. :wallbash:

Any of you laffites that are yearning for some good hockey to cheer for......... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Knew I'd find this somewhere. It's amazing how a 5-1 beatdown has Matt back peddling. Scary to see what happens when Ottawa faces a talented NHL team.