Where are you fishing this weekend

mattp33

Elliot Lake Sat and Sunday for Brookies, pike and bass. Then to BOQ for Walleye for the rest of the week.

I hope the weather stabilizes.

Most jealous of this

I'll be in Parent, QC. Looks like an amazing secluded area for fishing; alas I will not have my fishing gear or a license....there for work.

I hope my weekend doesn't continue as it started. Got to the trailer a little late this evening. Wolfed down the Mary Brown's, grabbed my 5 year old and musky rod and figured I'd get a couple hours in before dark. Got to our spot and just about to set up a troll and RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!! oh yeah, I'm on call. Minor alarm, no prob, clear it over the phone, can wait a bit. Ten minutes later RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG again. Major alarm this time. Back to the dock, in the car and sitting at work still.

Edited by PURENEWF

I hope my weekend doesn't continue as it started. Got to the trailer a little late this evening. Wolfed down the Mary Brown's, grabbed my 5 year old and musky rod and figured I'd get a couple hours in before dark. Got to our spot and just about to set up a troll and RRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!! oh yeah, I'm on call. Minor alarm, no prob, clear it over the phone, can wait a bit. Ten minutes later RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG again. Major alarm this time. Back to the dock, in the car and sitting at work still.

I feel ya. I had a co-worker get in an accident a couple weeks ago since then I've been working 6 day weeks and still am until the 9th. On the bright side that means I the rest of the summer off.

Hmmmmm lets see. Long weekend and live on Simcoe. Bass,perch,lakers,whities,, Yup,thats the plan. You all enjoy the traffic. :tease::tease::tease:

Brian it's 2:45am !!! Just getting ready to leave for fishing and I am traffic !!!! I will be the only truck & boat on the road for the next 2hrs !!!! Lol ... So no traffic worries here !!!!! Cheers

Rich and Lew,Have a super safe time up on the Arm. Hope ya both get a bigg,n. :Gonefishing:

I rarely fish weekends anymore my job allows me to fish weekdays instead which I prefer. So I am going to sit back and have a few cold ones and live vicariously through all of you ... especially the muskie nuts. :worthy:

Traffic should be suicidal with the Skyway being closed around here. :wallbash:

I'm with you. I don't fish weekends at all now. Last time I did the amount of boats at the launch blew my mind.

Anyone want to fish the csfl at scugog with me?

Misfish- we should really hunt for those simcoe smallies together in the fall!

If i had a paycheque yet then sure! Good luck man!

I'm working part of my weekend then Sunday or Monday I think I'm doing some canoeing/canoe dragging in to some hard to access lakes around the kawarthas.

Wow...Its hard to belive that we have this many differant productive lakes around us. Things like this remind me of just how fortunate to live where we do!

I half expected that many of us would be hitting some of the same lakes, boy was I wrong!!!

Be safe guys!!!

I only wish I had time to fish... working 12 hours tonight ( Friday) , then again Monday and Tuesday.. tomorrow and Sunday I have a long list of things at home... heading east to nova Scotia next weekend! maybe then I can get into some flounder off the wharf or smallmouth bass and pike at my uncles place...