Where are you fishing this weekend

mattp33

Well yet another long weekend is upon us, with nothing planned I am going to take a few day trips. Sunday is Simcoe for smallies, Monday Erie for walleye but I dont know where to go on saturday. I was thinking sparrow or cuch, I want to do lmb. Coming from Orangeville I think I will head north on 400.

Pointe au baril for the weekend, Largies tomorrow morning (hehehe start the weekend off early)...pike during the day...and either back to largies for the evening or out for some walleye in the shawanaga river with my dad if hes up for it.

Dock fishing for pike and largies saturday morning and then I will probably take my nephews out in the tinner for largemouth and pike in the evening.

Next weekend though is what I am really excited for, my dad and I are heading to parry sound harbour to run the sunset lakers...staying the night in the boat and trying again at dawn.

Hmmmmm lets see. Long weekend and live on Simcoe. Bass,perch,lakers,whities,, Yup,thats the plan. You all enjoy the traffic. :tease::tease::tease:

Rich and Lew,Have a super safe time up on the Arm. Hope ya both get a bigg,n. :Gonefishing:

Sounds like BAIT Brian. ...... I'll stop by on my way through and pick them up. HA HA HA

I rarely fish weekends anymore my job allows me to fish weekdays instead which I prefer. So I am going to sit back and have a few cold ones and live vicariously through all of you ... especially the muskie nuts. :worthy:

Traffic should be suicidal with the Skyway being closed around here. :wallbash:

Anyone want to fish the csfl at scugog with me?

Misfish- we should really hunt for those simcoe smallies together in the fall!

Hows this date Matt

Fall Challenge:

Orillia – October 4, 2014

Centennial Park, Orillia