My brother died....OFNer Eddyk

lew

My condolences to you and your family Lew. You certainly have been put to the test the last few years. This is a very nice tribute you have written about your brother. You have a relationship with him that would make anyone jealous, he sounds like a great guy.

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother Lew. It sounds like you have many thousands of hours of good times to reflect on, this is fortunate. Keep a place on the boat for him and I'm sure that there will be days when he will be there right along with you enjoying the good times in spirit.

Keep your chin up and his memory with you, enjoy every moment that you can. My best wishes are with you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of a brother and friend, Lew. Thanks to you, and to EddyK too, for showing us again that we are part of a larger community of friends. I know that you will see this community pulling forward with you.

Best to you, Lew, and the other Knightons.

Sorry to hear about Eddy Lew...not the news I was hoping for...but at least he is not suffering anymore...nice tribute you made here about him.

He will always be in your heart along with your son and dad so cherish your memories of them...God Bless!

wow - I cant believe I am reading this....

so sorry to hear - sorta noticed you've been post silent, was hoping you were just living things up at the trailer

losing your sibling sucks - been there

I enjoyed Ed's presence here - he seemed to be having fun with those north shore salmon last season

I know you will be strong for your family Lew - deepest sympathies, Mark & Andrea

Lew,

My condolences and deepest sympathy to yours and Eddy's family. I didn't know Eddy but I did enjoy his post and comments. He will be missed.

May the Lord be with all of you in this sad time and give you strength.

Tom

My first thought was "sorry to hear about your loss", but after reading your post "tribute", I think you guys were blessed. The loss will be the memories that could've been, but the blessing is the memories you have.

God bless you, your family and your brothers family, may you all cherish his memories forever.

Lew,

You did a wonderful job honoring your brother and you certainly made me wish that I had a chance to meet him.

You've had more than your fair share of grief in the last little while, keep those positive memories in the forefront, thats how your brother and son would want it.

Lot's of people are thing of you and your family.....

Take care,

Davis

Edited by Davis Battah

My sincere condolences Lew.I'm a "lurker" typically but you have had some very difficult hills to climb in the last few years and I fell compelled to reach out and say something.I truly hope you can overcome your personal losses.Few are tested as you have been Lew.God bless your families.