Canada Hockey

BucktownAngler

Chicago fans have grown increasingly worried. Records show that someone using Patrick Kane's passport left the US but there is no evidence that he showed up in Sochi. In related news, Washington fans are also worried since no one has seen Ovi since the first 2minute shift of the first game. There is more concern for the Caps because during similar circumstances 4 years ago Ovi was missing for three years and sightings have been sporadic in the last year.

Chicago fans have grown increasingly worried. Records show that someone using Patrick Kane's passport left the US but there is no evidence that he showed up in Sochi. In related news, Washington fans are also worried since no one has seen Ovi since the first 2minute shift of the first game. There is more concern for the Caps because during similar circumstances 4 years ago Ovi was missing for three years and sightings have been sporadic in the last year.

Excellent journalism. Don't forget everyone we are well mannered door opening help a lady across the street type of folks eh, so be kind to our neighbors to the south. All this flooding we are having on the Lake Erie shoreline may indeed be flowing tears from the south.

By the way kickingfrog, I just realized why I can't skate, my mother was born in Western NY, no wonder.

Now let's not be really celebrating until we have gorged ourselves on those Swedish meatballs. I think it's Sweden next? I'll find out Sunday morning at 07:00.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

You appear to understand hockey better then humour.

My original comment (which has you in a knot, was made before you had commented on the thread) was badly written as I acknowledged. I also attempted to more clearly make my point.

Anyone worried about what has been said can read back and figure out where my frustration was directed.

Lots of hockey players come from Western New York.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Anyone worried about what has been said can read back and figure out where my frustration was directed.

I did and honestly I didnt read anything that wasn't said on main stream media over the past few days.These guys get paid for their opinion...Hence the confusion of your comment..In fact im still not clear on what the issue was..Non issue now but it keeps getting brought up...lol

You appear to understand hockey better then humour.

My original comment (which has you in a knot, was made before you had commented on the thread) was badly written as I acknowledged. I also attempted to more clearly make my point.

Lots of hockey players come from Western New York.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Man I was laughing at myself. I refuse to put the LOL behind some things I write. I always tell people in my emails I don't use acronyms and smiley faces, when I say something stupid sometimes I'm making a joke or I'm saying something stupid.

I'm not in a knot, not at all. And I try to understand humor, like when my wife says I'm a joke sometimes. Relax man, all is good. I took your post the wrong way and that's all, it's over, done, finito. Let's just go beat those Russians Sunday by at least 2 touchdowns.

Edited by Old Ironmaker