Our first episode/pilot has arrived

emjay88

Filmed at Eddie North's Attawapiskat River last year. Please find the video on our website www.fishinginthewild.com or on our youtube channel

Much better if viewed in HD. This was our first time filming and editing with just my friend Chris and I in the boat. Any help or suggestions as to whom we can speak with regarding potential sponsors or networks would be greatly appreciated! Hope you enjoy!

Matt

How were the bugs? lol

Not bad this time around. The year before was way worse, but our first 2 days on June 1st and 2nd we saw snow during the day which meant zero bugs. It was a late ice out last year up there and it's looking like it might be the same this year.

Matt

way better type of show than Italo speaking to his audience like they are in grade 2, but as said, those gripper tools aren't cool

I was there in high water too and recognize some of the spots, pretty cool, Glen, Cliff and the other guys were there when I was there too, I guess they pretty well live up there

the road from Manitouwadge to Caramat must have been hard on the Civic, that road is rough

where you guys going this year?

Edited by chris.brock

That was awesome....brings back memories when I up there before Eddy had officially opened with Mike Borger. That camp has certainly come along way since then.

And for those travelling from Manitouwadge to Caramat.....DO NOT the road has been washed out since last fall and is not being maintained. The road is washed out in 2-3 different spots.

Nice video, very enjoyable!

So, have you quit your day job yet?

Thanks! I have indeed. I needed a life change and this is the direction I wanted to go. Having said that, I'm not kidding myself, as I know how hard it will be to break in to the industry especially in the format I'm trying for, but nothing ventured, nothing gained in my opinion. Time will tell where this road takes me but I know I will always aim to be in the outdoor, adventure, and fishing industry in one capacity or another :)

way better type of show than Italo speaking to his audience like they are in grade 2, but as said, those gripper tools aren't cool

I was there in high water too and recognize some of the spots, pretty cool, Glen, Cliff and the other guys were there when I was there too, I guess they pretty well live up there

the road from Manitouwadge to Caramat must have been hard on the Civic, that road is rough

where you guys going this year?

Thanks very much Chris! ya those guys were tons of fun while we were there!! Ya shopping around for pickups now LOL that road is brutal at the best of times!!! Well we have 10 potential episodes written out right now. Kayak fishing for steellhead on a Georgian Bay trib for opener, a week or two and two episodes at Eddie's for pike and walleye, a 3-4 week rv trip to 3-4 different lodges in Ontario for 3-4 episodes (filmed in a Warren Miller kind of way), Temagami for lakers with the help of my friends vintage grumman widgeon float plane into some back lakes, and then a canoe trip into Algonquin :)