So what'd you do today?

kickingfrog

No big deal just went to work on a construction crane and then had a massive explosion and fire underneath me. I climbed out the end of the boom and waited for an hour while the flames went higher and then I was rescued by a helicopter.Bbtj60iIcAEFDDZ.jpgBbtj60iIcAEFDDZ.jpgBbtiCcJCIAA7kNB.jpg

This was downtown Kingston today.
BbtuWLYCcAABT-S.jpg
Edited by kickingfrog

Anybody have tips on cleaning puke off of a kids car seat? :wallbash:

so much paper towel you see nothing and feel nothing. Once its removed spray it once or twice with vinegar and water half and half. Itll stink at first but when it dries there will be no odour. ITS BEEN MY JOB MAN! Edited by manitoubass2

Went to Hoffmans in Stayner this morning, loaded up on on smoked ham, beef rouladen, pepperettes and a bunch of other goodies. Came home, off to the garage, mixed a litre of gas for the old auger, 3 primes, 2nd pull and it awoke from its off season slumber. Not bad for a 20+ year old Jiffy.

After I retired I worked Part time for Enterprise Car rentals shuttling cars around the GTA and I made more money going to Barrie in the winter than you can believe.One day we made 5 round trips from Markham going up the 400 unbelievable!!! People who had been in a big accident where impatiently wait for rentals,one guy gave me a hard time for not getting there sooner,I told him unlike his this car was in one piece,and he did complain to the office and I was chastised :blahblah1::blahblah1:

vance