found something in the bush yesterday...NF, F for some

chris.brock

I was scoping out potential new duck hunting ponds, on my ATV, I walked off the beaten path for a while and came across this

100_2693_zps8edce0f2.jpg

I snooped around a little more, but it looked like a 1 pot operation

Edited by chris.brock

Be careful if you come across a large grow op on crown land. There was a big bust in the Almaguin area recently and police had to make sure there were no officer safety issue before going in. I take that to mean booby traps etc..

I had my 12 gauge, but I sure didn't feel like having someone shooting back at me

I bet some guys would want these GPS cords more than those for a hot Haliburton bass lake

That is some dudes personal stuff. Judging by the size of the pot he is using, he is no pro..

Edited to add that neither am i..lol I just work around a lot of greenhouses..

Edited by tb4me

LOL Terry, we still get the helicopters flying 4 to 6 abreast low over the fields and woods in my area searching for pot. I can't imagine why some people in the area seem very upset that the county sheriff has started using drones?

Then we also had a few homes in the area that were purchased and turned into green houses for indoor pot growing operations.

I was scoping out potential new duck hunting ponds, on my ATV, I walked off the beaten path for a while and came across this

100_2693_zps8edce0f2.jpg

I snooped around a little more, but it looked like a 1 pot operation

LOL Look like it got chewed by critters so they put chicken wire and actually salvaged a lil.

I hope they got more, there aint enough there to make it to christmas let alone next year :whistling: