Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

exactly, he should be in the same bracket 4-4.5 as he is a high caliber player, but he hasn't been able to put it together this season, fingers crossed

Apparently Leaf management thought he was a high caliber player as well apparently they where wrong!!!

Would not surprise me if they shopped him at the trade deadline!!!

Tough one on Clarkson... when you are playing on the 3rd line with no PP time it will be tough to earn 5 million any way you look at it. Bolland is asking to much.... can't be hurt all year and then ask for the world. Someone will pay it though... just hopefully not the Leafs.

Dreger (Nunas brother in law) says that Kuliman, Raymond, and Bolland are all in play.. Should be interesting..He also says Jake and Naz are available if the price is right...

I would like to see him add to our top 4 Dmen and our big #1 center.. I wonder if he can get Komorav back too? Now that the Olympics are over he may want to return to NHL

Edited by tb4me

Even though I'm not a huge fan of Clarkson, I think he has had some bad luck, same with Bolland. As far as Naz and Jake are concerned, they wouldn't be going anywhere. That Rielly/Gardiner combo will be one of the best Toronto has in the coming years..

Even though I'm not a huge fan of Clarkson, I think he has had some bad luck, same with Bolland. As far as Naz and Jake are concerned, they wouldn't be going anywhere. That Rielly/Gardiner combo will be one of the best Toronto has in the coming years..

X2

HH

Apparently Leaf management thought he was a high caliber player as well apparently they where wrong!!!

Would not surprise me if they shopped him at the trade deadline!!!

Who Clarkson? Not likely. I think Clarkson needs to stop trying to impress all of Toronto and just go back to the style of hockey he's used to playing. He'll come around.

Who Clarkson? Not likely. I think Clarkson needs to stop trying to impress all of Toronto and just go back to the style of hockey he's used to playing. He'll come around.

definitely, but imagine being him with all of that scrutiny. hell if I were in his shoes id be giving a home town discount knowing what the toronto media is like!

Raymond has been very useful this season, and for the money, he's a bargain even with the low cap this season. That also makes him good trade bait except that he is a ufa again this summer, he will ask for (and will get) more money and term. If the Leafs don't see him fitting in at the money he'll get then they may trade him for picks or depth.

Clarkson is a solid player (at least before this season) but he got more term and maybe a little too much money. At this point the Leafs have to sit on his contract and hope he starts to turn it around and play to his role instead of his pay-scale.

That was brutal..Thank god Reims wasnt in the net or he would have been crucified in public..2 SHG in 48 seconds both by the one guy to tie Kessel in the Olympics.. Grabner..

Edited by tb4me