Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

My son is 5. He loves to tell me that, "One hundred, plus one hundred, is two hundred and one thousand, plus one thousand, is two thousand." It's cute that he thinks he can add, my wife and I just smile and nod.

If I were you I wouldn't let him watch the laffs any more then, the adverse effects are showing already!

:whistling::mellow:

anyone see Toronto's great mayor on Kimmel?!

wow, just.. wow

Well Ford had it coming and Kimmel went no holds barred..However Ford took it like a man and handled it well..I was surprised at how well he took it..

Despite the trade, and the Canucks paying 15% of his salary they could still get hit with penalties if he retires before the end of his deal.

He turns 35 in a month and has 8 more years on his deal.

If Luongo retires in 2016 the Canucks pay over $1.42 million for 6 years, Panthers $508K for 6 years.

2017 Van $1.7 mill and Fla $886K for 5 years.

It continues until 2020 at $4.26 mill X2 years for Van and $73 thousand X2 for Fla

And finally in 2021 $8.52 mill for Van and zero for Fla.

Bobby Lou was right last trade deadline day.

I don't think Toronto is going to make any big deals. For what they need (another good dman) they'll need to give up too much. They already put McLaren on waivers in order to get some space to sign Bolland. I like Kuli but you don't get anything for him... Bring back Komorov! LOL!!!