MISSING PERSON

Checked this on-line and it's legit. Tim Bosma, the vehicle you're looking for is a 2007 black Dodge Ram 3500 with the licence plate 726-7ZW. Seems he's been abducted by people who said they wanted to buy it.

Further details: http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2555433-hamilton-man-missing-police-seek-help-locating-tim-bosma-32/

I saw the press conference, this is strange to say the least. Something you see on CNN from the states, not usually here. Let's just hope he is located and he is unharmed.

There has to be more to the story we will learn about when he is home and safe. Man what's next.

Does anyone know if this truck has dual wheels, or just a single rear wheel? might help to narrow a search, they mentioned that it was a common truck, but out of all the Dodge trucks this is likely one thats not as common, as its a specific heavy workload truck. Hope he is found safe and sound

They have updated the description of the suspects in the Tim Bosma dissapearance. Specifcally the tattoos of one suspect. They test drove a similar truck in toronto sunday, and cell phone records lead police to believe they have spent time in Etobicoke prior. see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please continue to share. POLICE UPDATE JUST IN on May 10th: Tim’s vehicle was seen in Brantford and his cell phone has been recovered in Brantford. According to cell phone records, the 2 suspects test drove a similar vehicle in TORONTO o...n May 5th. The word “Ambition” is tattooed on one of the suspect’s wrists. It is unique in that "Ambition" has a "box frame" around it. SPECIAL TIP LINE set up for this investigation: 905-546-2100. Please continue to “SHARE” until Tim Bosma is brought home safely. He went missing when two men who found his truck listed for sale on in the Internet came to test drive it in Ancaster. He was last seen driving his black Dodge Ram 3500 with plate # 726-7ZW. If you’ve seen Tim or the truck, you can call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477 or call the special tip line at 905-546-2100
DETAILS ON THE SUSPECTS:
1) male white, 6’1” to 6’2”, 170 to 180 lbs, mid 20’s, light to medium short brown hair, unshaven, wearing blue jeans, long sleeve orange shirt and running shoes. The male had several tattoos on his arms. On one of his wrists where a person wears a watch was the word, “Ambition.” There was a box tattooed, framing the outside of the word. Police have researched this tattoo which is not uncommon but the location of it is unique. This male has not been identified as yet.
2) male white, 5’9” to 5’10” , small to medium build, early to mid 20’s, dark hair, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt with hood up over his head.

Edited by K_F

This is crazy I hope he is safe.

In Ohio yesterday in Ohio there were three teen boys missing today or late last night one was found but the other two were killed. The news did not give any more info. These are different times or maybe we all hear more of this crap because of the Internet.

Seems very strange...his family is dutch reformed and very religious...not the type to associate with bad guys...

There is a prayer service at 7pm at the Ancaster Christian Reformed Church this evening. 70 Garner Rd W Ancaster

Heard the same thing on 900 CHML this afternoon. Charged with forcible confinement and some other charges, need to find a press release to post here. This is strange to say the least. How did they narrow the suspect down to a specific individual?. Some good police work going on here. Let's just pray he is safe, unfortunately I think it's too late but nabbing a suspect is a huge step to locating him. Those suspects went there for a reason and it wasn't to steal a truck. If he didn't know his kidnappers he knew the person(s) that sent them I believe. Unless this was a pure kidnap for ransom, if that's the case he's still alive unless something went horribly wrong.

Here's a link to charges laid. Looks like social media played a big part by detailing the tattoo on the suspects wrist in my opinion.

http://www.cknw.com/Channels/News/Toronto/story.aspx?ID=1958968

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Just saw this in the Star:

"Several police cars were parked through the day in front of the Tinsmith Court home of Madeleine Millard, mother of the man arrested Saturday in connection with Bosma’s disappearance. Neighbours told reporterse they saw police open a large black trailer and then tow it out of the street in the early evening; the neighbours added that officers told them it contained Bosma’s black 2007 Dodge Ram 3500."

The whole thing is very odd.

Just heard the news, I do not know the family BUT my heart goes out to the family members.

To any members who may have had associations with the family, when the right time comes give my regards as this unfortunate incident had the investigation very near to my old home.

What is wrong with this world sometimes.

May God guide and bless the Bosma family during this difficult time.