One of the Boston bombers shot dead !!! NF

fishindevil

..and he wasn't in the ambulance!

So watching the news. They have caught the guy. And he is alive. So they say.

The town people where cheering and clapping as the ambulance drove by carrying the suspect. I wonder what is running through the bombers head at that point. "Hey, their cheering for me!!"

I know the feeling, of a son being a follower. How easy it is, to get caught up. Want to be part of the group.PRESSURE. Peer pressure has always been around. Ya they make the wrong choice,and have to pay for their actions.

Im not defending anything here but tell me,if this was your son/family member,what would your thinking be?

FLIP IT

There is no flip for me Brian. I can guarantee my kids won't be taking out innocent people. People like this are just looking for their fifteen minutes of fame and as far as i'm concerned there is no god or cause that would justify the slaughter of innocent people. None. I still believe they should have taken him out in that blaze of glory he was wishing for. Don't want to know why cause why doesn't matter.

There is no flip for me Brian. I can guarantee my kids won't be taking out innocent people. People like this are just looking for their fifteen minutes of fame and as far as i'm concerned there is no god or cause that would justify the slaughter of innocent people. None. I still believe they should have taken him out in that blaze of glory he was wishing for. Don't want to know why cause why doesn't matter.

You may get your wish.

He's in serious condition at the hospital.

Just saw cell phone video of the cops letting fly at the boat.

There were a ton of shots!!!! :o

Once the police milk this guy for all his info, he should rot in isolation for the rest of his days.The unfortunate effect of this event, with the massive house to house search, has now demonstrated to the rest of America how they now have become a police state. Any future event no matter how small with allow police to enter a home without a search warrant.

Not enough shots if he was breathing

The bombers are brothers, imagine how the parents must feel.

Hopefully the cops don't kill the 2nd guy, a fast death is too good for these guys.

Lew said it right...shooting is too good for them...put them in a bomb chamber and blow them to bits !!!

Once the police milk this guy for all his info, he should rot in isolation for the rest of his days.The unfortunate effect of this event, with the massive house to house search, has now demonstrated to the rest of America how they now have become a police state. Any future event no matter how small with allow police to enter a home without a search warrant.

I'm afraid your 100% right..I don't agree with it at all...Actually I was wondering what happens if they found grow ops or anything illegal when doing the house to house search? There wasn't a warrant..Can the home owner still be charged in that situation

consent search eh. is that what they call it? So you do have the right to say no then? Then they would think your hiding the bomber and get a warrent..where is the consent in that?

For example if the police came to my door wanting to "consent search" my home for the bomber, i say no thanks I have checked everything? What would then happen?

Yes they they can say no that's their right.

But just coming from common sense, if average joe citizen is told that there is a guy who's armed and dangerous, who's blown 3 people up, killed a cop, robbed a 7-11 and car jacked a woman and he could be hiding on your property, most people would say go look by all means.

It was done for Tory Stafford, Cecilia Zhang, Alicia Ross etc etc... It's not a police state when everything that is done is so scrutinized that cops are on trial for what they may have done wrong and not the accused. The majority of the public wants to help.

And contrary to popular beliefs warrants are not easy to get. You have to have proof that there is reasonable and probable grounds that what you're looking for is there.

These guys had already slaughtered 4 innocent people plus maimed a couple hundred more, many for the rest of their lives.

The police are working their butts off and putting their own lives on the line so these punks can't kill anyone else, and a couple of you guys are concerned that they didn't obtain a search warrant ?? :dunno:

Hopefully nobody ever slaughters YOUR wives or blows the legs off YOUR own kids.

Unreal....

Edited by lew

These guys had already slaughtered 4 innocent people plus maimed a couple hundred more, many for the rest of their lives.

The police are working their butts off and putting their own lives on the line so these punks can't kill anyone else, and a couple of you guys are concerned that they didn't obtain a search warrant ?? :dunno:

Hopefully nobody ever slaughters YOUR wives or blows the legs off YOUR own kids.

Unreal....

LOl you know what "they" say about opinions...

Unreal..... is right

The thing about stories such as this is the feelings that get expressed are raw and real... Sometimes without thought... I'm glad this particular situation has reached a tiny bit of closure for the masses... But the precedence of this drama has awaken some valid reasons of concerns probably worthy of its own thread... But then again... Its the USA and not Canada so stuff like that... Doesn't happen here

They only ALLEGEDLY did those things until it is proven in court. Hence not shooting them without any questioning. Now when they PROVE beyond a doubt these guys did it, a JUDGE , trained and officiated in JUDGMENT for his entire life, will decide the survivor's fate. LEGALLY. Thats how thus country and that one work and always have, so your opinion of what should be done to the guy is just that. Opinion from a bystander who's only source of info is major media.

Unreal....

Thanks Lew my sediments exactly, and I dare say if the police had of come across something illegal while searching various homes, I think that would have been the least of their concerns, being at risk of being shot up or blown up was probably more previlent on their minds.