My new tackle store!

TJQ

After a couple of months of preparation, I am pleased to announce the launch of my Online Tackle Store. Mostly Jigs and Spoons right now, but lots more coming down the pipe. Prices are already good, but OFC'rs can get a 5% Discount for the next month with this coupon code at checkout. ( OFC5 )

This is something Ive been thinking about doing for a long time, no brand name stuff, just inexpensive tackle that works.. that's the plan anyway!

Drop in browse around, and please let me know what you think! Constructive criticism always gratefully received. Ill be adding tons more stuff as we get closer to spring. (Check out the odds n ends section!)

http://www.duenorthfishinglures.com

Wish me luck!

Everything looks nice and clean, well organized and the prices are really really good. Guess what I'll be doing when my tax return comes in? :D

LOL.. hopefully helping me pay my income tax.

Good luck Teej! Any experience I can offer just ask!

Thanks Phil!

Awesome. Are you pouring your own jigs and plastics, or having them done locally?

Right now Im getting them from a company down south, i doubt ill ever have the time to pour this stuff myself.

Just what I need, another place to spend money. :tease:

Yes... thats exactly what you need!!

The site looks great, but for me personally, I won't order from any website that does not have a telephone number on the contact page.

The site looks great, but for me personally, I won't order from any website that does not have a telephone number on the contact page.

There is a phone# on the contact page

I'm loving the lay out T.J. and look forward to seeing the summer selection of products I don't get any chance of icefishing done down South here.

I am sure as you have piloted this and your many other sites forward the Tackle shop will do just as well.

Art

After a couple of months of preparation, I am pleased to announce the launch of my Online Tackle Store. Mostly Jigs and Spoons right now, but lots more coming down the pipe. Prices are already good, but OFC'rs can get a 5% Discount for the next month with this coupon code at checkout. ( OFC5 )

This is something Ive been thinking about doing for a long time, no brand name stuff, just inexpensive tackle that works.. that's the plan anyway!

Drop in browse around, and please let me know what you think! Constructive criticism always gratefully received. Ill be adding tons more stuff as we get closer to spring. (Check out the odds n ends section!)

http://www.duenorthfishinglures.com

Wish me luck!

The store looks great! Good luck!