Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Nice to see the boys in blue finding ways to win eventhough I don't think they are playing their best hockey of the year the last few games. Previous season I think we would have been in a 3-7 streak but the fact that they are winning their share while not at their best tells me they are improved.

Let's hope these 3 days off,give them there legs back!!!New Jersey Monday can be a tough team anytime.

Ya i feel as thou somone has stolen somthing from me tonight..Sat night without the leafs is like a sat night with out life...lol

A windows phone doesn't run Android... A windows phone runs Windows.

Funny cause I was told that all the apps are droid based on them things..Either way I know what i like, the Playbook with the latest OS is just as good as my sisters Ipad and a fraction of the price..The Zed10 is already doing things the wifes windows phone cant. Its all oranges and apples but the best fruit for me is a Berry! :tease:

Edited by tb4me

Ya i feel as thou somone has stolen somthing from me tonight..Sat night without the leafs is like a sat night with out life...lol

Me too,the Penguins and Habs could be a descent game.Didn't check,but I assume that will be the 7:00 game on CBC

Edited by davey buoy

Funny cause I was told that all the apps are droid based on them things..Either way I know what i like, the Playbook with the latest OS is just as good as my sisters Ipad and a fraction of the price..The Zed10 is already doing things the wifes windows phone cant. Its all oranges and apples but the best fruit for me is a Berry! :tease:

The new BB is getting great reviews... Good choice if you ask me,.

This IMO is a bad move..Not what I wanted to see from Nunas fo rhis first trade..Here Komi sits and we dump Brown for a 4th round pick? bad bad bad..Fratten is back toinght and I understand that Nunas had to skinny up the roster by 1, but he will regret that trade....

I really liked Brown... as noted above, can be a real momentum changer... that said, he is just so injury prone that I don't feel like we have given up much. Not sure if a 4th rounder is enough, but Brown should help all those rookies in Edmonton...

We just need to lose a couple of over-paid defensemen and all should be well.

HH