Just sitting here in quiet silence,remembering Mom

mercman

Sorry to hear about your loss. Sometimes in this fast pace of life we forget what we should cherish the most, and unfortunately, that realization often comes when its too late. Lately I have been telling myself that 'soon' I will spend more time with my parents and 'really' communicate with them. I could go on and on ... but my heart and condolences go out to you and your family members. God bless.

My sincerest most heartfelt thanks to all of you.Its been a long and emotional day.I`m fine for hours, then a wave of grief rolls over me and takes my breath away, i can't even speak a word.Who would have thought that emotional pain could be so physically painful. sad.gif

I am sure that in time, my sadness will be replaced by warm memories of her. I will never forget the comforting words and support that i received both here and in the PM's i recieved from you.

God Bless all of you.

I have made it through today with a little help from my friendsgood.gif

Paul

My sincerest most heartfelt thanks to all of you.Its been a long and emotional day.I`m fine for hours, then a wave of grief rolls over me and takes my breath away, i can't even speak a word.Who would have thought that emotional pain could be so physically painful. sad.gif

I am sure that in time, my sadness will be replaced by warm memories of her. I will never forget the comforting words and support that i received both here and in the PM's i recieved from you.

God Bless all of you.

I have made it through today with a little help from my friendsgood.gif

Paul

Right back atcha bud. You give and shall receive