Gas may be going up

ketchenany

Lew. 1.24 is considered cheap here.

I paid 132 yesterday and saw as high as 135. Will see what they jack it too.

I agree Luke, it is cheaper than alot of areas, but it's still maddening when it jumps 8-10 cents over night but takes 2 weeks to go down the same amount.

I left home last Friday for a fish'n trip and gas was $1.17 and when I got back home 2 days later it was up to $1.24

Nothings surprising anymore.

Lew...I'll see your 1.24 and raise ya 1.49 wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

Such a rip off. Oh well its "Thanksgiving"dunno.gif

Last week in Ontario I paid $1.33 per litre....while at home it's $4.01 per GALLON....so in Ontario it's about $5.05 per US Gallon....a lot in my eyes...but you all know me...I'm FRUGAL as hell......thank God I only had to purchase 50 litres up there at the cost of $67.00....grrrrrr... :wallbash:

But don't feel bad my Canadian Cousins......just yesterday on NBC World News they showed in Kalifornia gas has spiked to $5.69 per gallon....OUCH...but I'm sure they found the most expensive gas station they could find...just remember it's Obama's fault....LOL

I'll be heading to Washington, DC shortly and gas on the way through PA is about 50 cents per gallon CHEAPER.....so the truck in not filled for this trip....here I come Lewisburg, PA....filler her up with Ethel.... :thumbsup_anim:

Its very simple let consumers consume ....purchase big trucks big motor boats, and everything else that relys on oil/fuel....then sit back and watch as they go up

in price because of some weather disturbance or a sunny long weekend ......WE are already TAXED HARD On Fuel..........My opinion the price should be set at a maximum millennium price of 99 cents a litre ......Heck i remember 1988.......it was between 19-29 cents a litre.......and one more thing...... Dont be fooled we have more than enough oil around the globe.....we are not going to run out...Its unfortunate human nature..."GREED"

I love it when I see a gas stations in one town 10 cents or more cheaper than in another city or town only a half hour away from eachother.

I was in Lakefield this morning and UltraMar was $1.22 and a block down the road ESSO was $1.27.

Guess who was getting all the business ??