200 MPH Crankbait

rufus

A friend of mine gave me this lure - the 200 MPH Crankbait - and I recently got around to giving it a try. A recorded a little video of the experience which is primarily for his benefit but I thought I would share as I bet few have ever heard of this unique lure.

<center><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r_Wp1gtYBNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>

Edited by NWO Fishing

Not sure what model car that is or if other models are available. Perhaps there are 180 MPH Crankbaits and 160 MPH Crankbaits as well - I will need to check into that!

That was very cool. What car was it? :lol:

:thumbsup_anim:

More proof that the most important thing in fishing is to simply get something, anything, in front of their noses.

In other news, toy stores are reporting that they are suddenly being overrun with men looking to purchase Hot Wheels toys, or cheap knock-offs, "We can't keep them in stock" said one store manager, "and for some reason they always ask our check-out clerks where the nearest tackle shop is." Mattel stocks are rising on the news, and shortages of product are expected.

Looks fake to me, you never see the guy actually get a bite. The fish are all hooked the same and theres way too much editing. Sorry not buying that lure.

LOL! Well feel free to ask him. The OP was the one who made the video, and since he lives in NWO (Northwestern Ontario) where the bass are dumber than a bag of hammers, I'm certainly convinced...

Awesome video btw!

Cool

A friend of mine gave me this lure - the 200 MPH Crankbait - and I recently got around to giving it a try. A recorded a little video of the experience which is primarily for his benefit but I thought I would share as I bet few have ever heard of this unique lure.

<center><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r_Wp1gtYBNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>

Looks fake to me, you never see the guy actually get a bite. The fish are all hooked the same and theres way too much editing. Sorry not buying that lure.

I would tend to agree but I am pretty sure this video is all in fun, and not meant to be serious, but wasn't it italo or waschuck that got whacked for fines for hooking fish on a lure throwing them in and recatching them? I think those were oos or originally snagged or something. Just saying.... this video looks to be all in fun though.

I would tend to agree but I am pretty sure this video is all in fun, and not meant to be serious, but wasn't it italo or waschuck that got whacked for fines for hooking fish on a lure throwing them in and recatching them? I think those were oos or originally snagged or something. Just saying.... this video looks to be all in fun though.

Yes, the video was all in fun so don't all rush out and buy that lure. I was enjoying the speculation though! biggrin.gif