Bought my New Boat

leighfns

Well I finally decided to pull the trigger and purchase a new boat over the weekend. Here is a pick of it (not mine but exactly the same)

FH170ST076X4_BMT_07_700.jpg

Specs...

SPECIFICATIONS:

Length 17' 4'' Beam 98" Depth Inside 27" Bottom Width 82" Max. Recommended HP 135 HP Max. Person Capacity 5 Persons Max. Person Weight 875 Lbs. Max. Weight Capacity 1650 Lbs. Weight (approx.) 1400 Lbs. Fuel Capacity 30 Gallons Package Length 22' 9'' Dead Rise 17 degrees Gauge 0.100"

I got a 115 optimax on mine which I think should be plenty. Really looking forward to getting this out on the water :)

If anyone is interested I now have a 2003 Legend 151 Angler for sale with a 25hp 2 stroke and 55pnd minkotta transom trolling motor.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

Congrats, That boat can handle pretty much any situation you throw at it.I have the Identical boat with a 90 opti and we do 38mph with the factory prop ill be putting a ss prop with a higher pitch on her this year im sure well hit the majic number this year (40mph). With your motor i expect your boat to do 40-45mph no problem! The boat is incredibly wide,

Lets hope you serenade her like we did last year!!!

gallery_476_219_7789.jpg

Best of luck and well see you on the water!

Jason

Thx all.... Hope to catch you out on the water...

Also I would like to give a shout out to Boatland Canada specifically Steve Jojos for hooking me up with a great deal. If you are looking to buy a boat you owe it to yourself to check these guys out....

Regards, Leigh

Thx all.... Hope to catch you out on the water...

Also I would like to give a shout out to Boatland Canada specifically Steve Jojos for hooking me up with a great deal. If you are looking to buy a boat you owe it to yourself to check these guys out....

Regards, Leigh

Nice boat, I saw it parked outside the gates at boatland the other day.

The deal may seem great, but be careful with those guys, I've had nothing but bad luck there.

Sinker

Nice boat, I saw it parked outside the gates at boatland the other day.

The deal may seem great, but be careful with those guys, I've had nothing but bad luck there.

Sinker

Really? Please elaborate so I can kep my eye out.... What could be wrong?