Lakair 2012

SlowPoke

Patsy and I will be arriving on Friday (The 15th I believe).

We'll be in Cabin 9 this year.

Staying the entire following week in hopes on putting another Lakair beauty in the boat.

Gonna be tough beating our banner musky fishing last year. (Well ... for us anyway).

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully some new members will join us.

Aleady have a little goody bag of stuff for the prize table.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Saturday June 16. Pike derby and fish fry. Some folks come earlier and/or stay later. Lots of great fun. Meet other OFC'rs. Share only truthfully stories. (most of the time .... Ha ha). All around good time. Check in with Kevin/Leslie to reserve a cabin or camping spot.

I'll be on vacation the week before and after, and plan to do a few day trips to that area. This year I'm not able to stay as I don't have anyone available to look after the zoo here. I wouldn't mind if someone could spare a spot in their boat for me on the Friday, for Sat I don't know what my plans are, I may rent a boat and bring my best friend and her two boys for the day. It's been too long since I've been around the board and fishing, hoping to change both in the near future and looking forward to getting back in touch with everyone.

Just looked at my schedule, discovered I messed up, I'm off for the two weeks following, not the week of....might have to do some fancy foot work to get the Friday off....Dang!!!

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

I can't make it up this year due to other commitments here in London. Problem is I have the pike derby trophy here at the house. Is anyone passing by near London on the way up to Lakair or departing from London ?

I can't make it up this year due to other commitments here in London. Problem is I have the pike derby trophy here at the house. Is anyone passing by near London on the way up to Lakair or departing from London ?

I'm also quite unlikely to be making it this year as much as it pains me, haven't missed one yet but it's not looking good for me this year. :(

Hey, might be able to come, where is the lake?

here ya go RHF

lakairlonmap.jpg

Would like to have gone up for my first G2G but may not be able to swing the time. It'd be the perfect place to pick up tips and hear some extremely tall tales ;)

Edited by woodenboater

Yeah looks more like a for sure no go for me this year to much going on and no way to squeeze it in may be we should try to squeeze something off at pigeon this year I know it's not the same heck I'm even Game for simcoe

Just a thought

Peter