New Stand Up Top For The Smoker Craft

solopaddler

The new top for the Smoker Craft was finished today. We had Eagle Marine Canvas in Burlington do the work and I couldn't be happier with it.

It was marginally more expensive than the standard metal frames from China that most companies use but not much. 100% custom frame fitted to the precise height I requested. Sunbrella canvas top, and a whole slew of impressive little details that are evident up close.

I can highly recommend these guys for the quality craftsmanship and fast work (although this is their off season).

SmokerCraft004.jpg

SmokerCraft006.jpg

SmokerCraft005.jpg

SmokerCraft002.jpg

Mike,looks great.

Question. That back window. is it a screen with removeable window? If not,that would of been my choice.

Actually it does zip out Brian, as do the side windows as well. There's also full canvas sides that zip in and out too.

Honestly though the back part of the cover will almost never be used anyway. It'll probably only stay on when the boat is moored.

Thanks lads, she's definitely looking good. Best part is my wife is now a lot more interested in the 7 hour drive to the cottage.

Very nice Solo. Did you ever condider finding or ordering one from the factory?

Well sure I did. But the quality isn't even close, as mentioned the frames are all made in China.

For approximately $200 more I got a full custom top.