New Addition to my Family - it's a girl! :)

Aaron Shirley

Here are the details for ya Joey, complete with a photo :)

We had a baby girl Megan this summer. She was born a healthy 9lbs 10.3oz. Just a hair smaller than her brother at 9lbs 11oz. Megan is now 3 months old and about 17lbs! Still, not as big as her brother Brayden at 3 months, but close. We make big kids! They are going to cost us a fortune in clothing and food alone lol.

I can't believe Brayden is already 2 1/2 years old. He is bigger than most boys a year older. Funny, our friend's boy a year older used to hand down clothing for our son. We recently handed down clothing from our son to their 3 1/2 year old boy lol.

The proud father and baby girl when she was a day old

MeganDaddy.jpg

Edited by Aaron Shirley

Thanks everyone. Yep, they do grow up fast. I spend as much time as I can with them. Before I know it they'll be packing for University! I can't wait to take my daughter fishing! And my son of course. I plan to take my son ice fishing this winter and I can't wait :)

We make big kids! They are going to cost us a fortune in clothing and food alone lol.

My son was 6' 4" Arron and it seemed like we had to buy him new clothes every 2 weeks while he was growing up...and up...and up... :lol:

Congrats on the new addition to your family, it's the best thing that can happen.

Congrats on the new addition Aaron! She's adorable! They sure do grow up fast! And you wonder where the time goes!

Here's a cute idea...on their 16th birthday, do a slideshow for them of them growing up complete with music they like. My daughters' was 45 minutes long and I am still working on my son's! I didn't finish it on time for August. When you work on the shows, you will really wonder where the time went! Oh, and lucky for you...yours were born already in the digital age! I had to scan pics from the first 6 years and that was a pain! Haha!

Oh, and did you notice having bigger babies that you couldn't wait to get them home so they looked like a newborn?! My son was 10lbs 1oz and already lifting his head up...he looked like a 3mnth old in the ward compared to the other 3 newborns! Haha!

Again, congrats! And a word of warning...the girls start PMS'ing at 8! Good luck with that! :thumbsup_anim: