Butterscotch for me please.

BillM

Not much takes my breath away, but a big bullet butterscotch brownie does! Crappy pics, but I wasn't in very ideal conditions to break out the DSLR. Big fish measured in at just under 24inches. My PB when it comes to resident browns. Long, lean and definitely mean! Went 2 for 2 on the night, other one measured in just under the 20inch range.

6190180477_248cb32c72_b.jpg

6190697622_23979cd495_b.jpg

Not much takes my breath away, but a big bullet butterscotch brownie does! Crappy pics, but I wasn't in very ideal conditions to break out the DSLR. Big fish measured in at just under 24inches. My PB when it comes to resident browns. Long, lean and definitely mean! Went 2 for 2 on the night, other one measured in just under the 20inch range.

So where did ya catch em Bill??? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: !!!

Not that I'll even pretend to understand half of what that meant (except DSLR!)...nice fish!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Miracon

Awesome Bill.

What type of camera are you using? All of your pics look like someone who knows how to fish was with you.... :whistling:

Canon 60D with a 10-22mm UWA lens.

To be honest, I was hoping my buddy Dave was going to make it out, but the stars didn't align. It's tough taking decent pics by yourself, lol.

timmeh: Big streamer was the ticket!

Edited by BillM

To be honest, I was hoping my buddy Dave was going to make it out, but the stars didn't align. It's tough taking decent pics by yourself, lol.

Way to go buddy...two fish like that in one evening is no small feat. I really wished that I could have joined you tonight. In time I'll forgive you for getting that big guy...I've only been after him all season :P

I am envious. I am usually fishing bass/walleye/pike, so a Big Beautiful Trout like that is awesome. So, I wish to learn:

What is a big streamer? Is it like a fly? And the brown trout is a stream only fish right? It's not migrating for the spawn?

Thanks,

Jiggy

Yeah, it's a type of fly. The fish I caught tonight are residents, which means they reside in the river all year round. They don't live in the lake, then come in to spawn like the steelhead do. However, I'm sure they migrate throughout the entire system depending on the season.