Jack catches his first fish

limeyangler

Hi all,

Jack came out in the boat with mum and me this evening. I took us to a lake that i know holds lots of perch with the hope that a bobber set up might get jack his first fish.

The lake is more of a 'puddle' by the side of the highway...but very sheltered with easy access.

Jack got his first fish ever in the boat after first losing a pike after a line stripping battle.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IvTlvBAEySg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

Good job Jack!! Hey Simon is that the Ipilot or the copilot? I want to get either or for my minnkota..How does it work in moderatre wind conditions? I think the copilot is the way I want to go..Cheaper.. Anyway thanks for sharing your family treasures :thumbsup_anim:

Way to go Jack!!

Thank you for sharing that, was laughing and cheering for him and it brought forward many memories of when my girls were younger. Jack is adorable! Way to go Mom and Dad!

That was great.

When that pike came off I swear he was thinking of the word that soooo many of us have uttered when we've lost a fish at the boat. :whistling:

I said one of those many words when I saw it happen! :w00t::D Truly a priceless moment. Congrats Jack! WTG Mom and Dad for getting him out there. A great piece of this planet you have up there, I need to move. :)