Ahh...Jig

TJQ

So Avery and I are spending the weekend at camp, hes caught a couple of these today for a snack "poor mans pickerel" I call 'em.. lol

IMG_2371 (Small).JPG

spray_trollface_copy.png

Even got my new ride in, courtesy of Golden Eagle Camp, Thanks to Bruce and Jen for hooking me up with something that will keep the water off my sneakers for a change.

IMG_2419 (Small).JPG

Great evening ahead, free fights on spike sand some popcorn bass for eats!! AND.. minnows in the creeks finally!!!

Some other pics from today!!

IMG_2382 (Small).JPG

IMG_2420 (Small).JPG

IMG_2422 (Small).JPG

Very nice TJ!. You make us all envy what you have.

Thanks, I appreciate that, theres not much here, theres no million dollar cottage, but the peace and quiet, is priceless.

Thanks for the teasers TJ... you found a great way to live life to the highest, cheaply ! Hope to drop in at some point... Confirm you cell # still ends with 17 ?

I can give you the first 2 numbers, Spiel has the next two, Joey has the two after that and for the other two, you'll have to get in touch with the manager of the North Bay CTC. Calling TJ is akin to firing a nuclear missile.

I can give you the first 2 numbers, Spiel has the next two, Joey has the two after that and for the other two, you'll have to get in touch with the manager of the North Bay CTC. Calling TJ is akin to firing a nuclear missile.

All I can say at this time is that the numbers are between 1 and 9. jerry.gif