"One account per member, accounts cannot be deleted

Squid

No I figured it out myself.. being threatened for no good reason helps with investigations and putting two and two together.

No you didn't. I told you that two and two equals 4

Well, on a site I'm a mod on, our users can delete anything they want.......including accounts.

Just sayin......

S.

Maybe they are just protecting us from ourselves....... :whistling:

you mean

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid25.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fc52%2FMrbeee1954%2Fofnfever.mp4">

Edited by Terry®

I'd also assume accounts are not deleted for potential legal reasons. Keeping the member username and all related posts, things could be kept just in case there were any issues such as libel, harrassment or other types of action that puts OFC or its members in the middle of it all. Then again, I could be completely wrong...LOL.

Hi Cliff!

I'm still smiling Art. Just curious is all. Can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone though :dunno:

Like I said, I could care less. I'm not going anywhere, and have nothing to hide, so it all makes no difference to me. If someone wants my info, just ask.

The problem I have is if I wanted to delete my profile, I can't. That seems fishy to me.

S.

I'd also assume accounts are not deleted for potential legal reasons. Keeping the member username and all related posts, things could be kept just in case there were any issues such as libel, harrassment or other types of action that puts OFC or its members in the middle of it all. Then again, I could be completely wrong...LOL.

It follows the old theory that you should keep all of your records for 7 years just in case their is a question asked and you need to refer to them. Since it is so obvious to most of the people reading this I am guessing Sinker is just pulling a shenanigans on us. If he were truly serious he would have P.M.ed us and asked to have his account closed. :D

Art

Guest gbfisher

When it comes to fishing sites Sinker.. It's all about numbers eh!.... :)

Opener Sunday... if ya feel like giving the bay a shot in a month..Gimme a shout! ;)

O.K. you caught us Sinker here is a link to my place were all of my my secret info. The only thing missing is my I.P. address but I will be happy to P.M. to you if it will make you smile again.

Art

I should have done this a year ago I got 26 visits in 35 minutes. :w00t: Now if I could only figure out how to make money off it I would be golden.

Art

Guest gbfisher

I should have done this a year ago I got 26 visits in 35 minutes. :w00t: Now if I could only figure out how to make money off it I would be golden.

Art

You need a squashed Gobie Avatar. 45000 hits since it's been put back. :blink:

Won't make you anything except a Gobie killer though. :D