Post your job

jedimaster

you have to label the door?????

do all your students arrive on the short bus...........I'm just saying:whistling:

The label for the doorway is for the teachers. Remember, those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, well, they teach phys ed. :clapping:

That's awesome you ever tried Synergy?

http://synergy-foss.org/

yep...

The two on the right are dual screen on ubunutu... They are dual inputs and go to my laptop on the leftthat has the two on the right plus the laptop on winblows... the one on the left is for whatever is busted at the time...

Having troubles uploading pics myself. But If you want to see what I had my hands on works wise personally. Ping or google it. The Gambler show truckwhistling.gif Being the thinist in the group I was stuck sliding underneith it for last minute adjustments and allwhistling.gif youll see what I mean.

And I really love what they did with he shifter. The floor inside was spectacular.

As for the artistry(mural) , the painter(artist) worked alone at nightworthy.gif .

Yuppers , I work on the big rigs and I love it! thumbsup_anim.gif Engine brakes on an 87 pete with no muffler, ya baby, music to my earsw00t.gif

I followed in the foot steps of my hero and mentor! Homer J. Simpson!

I work at the local nuke plant. I use ultra sound to test welds and metal for cracks.

Is that plutonium in your back pocket?

Does nobody work outside?? You all have some nice puters and stuff, but I would never last behind a screen all day. Not gonna happen. I have 11,000 acres of forest to keep clear and safe, that's enough to keep me busy :clapping:

S.

This is when they would call me.

Alot of those Lampson Transi-Lifts's undercarriages have faced the sky in the last decade and a half. Are you an investigator?

Here is one dropping a load in Australia. At the end you can hear the block of the white crane bashing off of its own boom to make and eerie bell sound. Warning the guys video taping drop the f-bomb a few times.