Diamond earings

Timex watch

TomTom Gps

Warm slippers

100 bucks in Gift Cards

Hot Paws Gloves

2 turtleneck tops

so what did ya get !!!!santa.gif

well, this year I gave my wife and her parents a trip to California so my father-in-law could see his father who is getting over a broken leg. So my wife did a hell of a lot of shopping and my daughter got to go to Disneyland which was awesome.

For me I got a Canon 60D and a Sigma 120-400mm lens

Well Santa was good to us this year, and along with some lovely jewellery, here are the fishing related items we got.

Paul got me this nifty pair of HEATED boots from Columbia :thumbsup_anim:

5293140899_9c6892f074_b.jpg

I got Paul a few musky hats

5293129807_85ee4f31fa_b.jpg

Some Helly Hansen Under Armour

5293137011_81474f63d1_b.jpg

An Eddie Bauer Folding Shovel and Fog Off sponge

5293133251_17c7742a09_b.jpg

I also got him a few funny posters for his man cave :w00t: Love this one!

5293735002_f30fcbd59a_b.jpg

I haven't drawn in over 25 years, so decided to give it a whirl again and took pencil to paper and drew Paul from a picture with one of his Lakair Musky.

5293727444_c1ea38a899_b.jpg

Merry Chritmas All. May you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!!!!

Joey

No fishing gear, but frankly, I buy what I want when I want it. And I'd rather pick out my own stuff than pretend to be thrilled with what other people pick out.

On the other hand I was thrilled with the Pro 5 Kitchenaid stand mixer I got. With it were a pasta roller/cutter, a sausage stuffer, a meat grinder and a slicer/dicer attachment all driven off the main unit. Pretty cool. I actually picked it all out thinking I was doing it for a gift for our son who has recently, with his gf/partner, gotten into cooking. They were very pleased with theirs as well.

I also got a beautiful glazed cast iron casserole that I've been wanting for a while. I think it's very nifty to be able to use one pot to sear or precook stuff on the stove top and then just transfer to the oven to finish cooking. Besides, good cast iron is the way to go for cooking many things, and it's great exercise lifting those heavy pots and pans.

The other notable gift is a plastic moose that lifts his tail and poops out brown jelly beans when you press down on his back. For some reason my wife doesn't think it looks nice on the coffee table in a grove of stained glass evergreen trees that our son made years ago with a little guidance from my sister.

JF

We agreed not to spend anything on each other , just stocking fillers. Got another jigging rap thrown in.

AThis year was all about our baby boy (21 months). The boy is obsessed by snowmachines and 4X4s (he calls them 'tractors') and i got the best xmas gift ever this year watching my boys reaction when he saw his mini electric quad bike under the tree, then asking for a 'window like daddy'( a visor) on his bike helmet so we propmtly made him one with a piece of clear plastic we found.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkveTttCpYU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkveTttCpYU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkveTttCpYU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The wife and I dont exchange this time of year.It,s all about the kiddies.

We got to spend today with grandkids in a bag.LOL

20101226_06.jpg

Shes a real ham.

20101226_04.jpg

THATS ALL I / WE NEEDED FOR CHRISTMAS. :santa:

J,very nice gift to Paul. :worthy:

Edited by BrianB

ok Ok I ll bite first, we wanna see pictures lol

lol! Too many trolls... You'll have to check out next month's issue of Wed Luxe Magazine. She will be on the cover

We exchanged gifts with the other side of the family... I got 2 st croix ice fishing rods, some ice tackle and a new ski jacket. I am pretty much set for all my winter sports!

Ada and I decided to splurge this year and we bought ourselves an HD camcorder. Fishing videos to come!

Santa was good to me this year :thumbsup_anim: my daughter gave me an Ipod.... my very first :D She got me a game for the WII console

.... NHL Slapshot which we played into the wee hours of Christmas night B) and a new Disturbed album that is going to be awesome for the upcoming fishing videos

Now the IPOD is loaded to the max :PB)

Leechman

Nothing, Nada, Zip, Bupkiss.....................

So I got myself some goodies. whistling.gif

In October I bought a Panasonic P50G20 50" plasma and walnut stand. I added a Panasonic BLU Ray player and have a pair of Pinacle 10" 125 watt powered subs and a Yamaha HTR6295 Networked/3D 7.2 channel surround sound receiver on order. thumbsup_anim.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

They were sold out of the center channel speaker I was after and the rears will have to wait for the bank account to refill some.

The subs were 75% off and the receiver was 50% off. good.gifgood.gif

Yamaha HTR6295 Receiver