Quinte GTG?

Headhunter

Thanks Roy, lookin forward to it, I haven't made the fall trip since our 1st g2g 4 or 5 years ago.

I also asked about the reserved docks and was told that no, none will be reserved but there will be enough for everyone...hopefully.

As Grateful Fisherman said, that's the weekend for Quintefishing G2G.

"this year we will have the get together at Perfect Vue cottages with hosts Joanne and Larry. The date will be Friday November 19th-Sunday November 21st. In addition Sheldon Hatch aka Eye Tracker will join us Saturday evening at the Perfect Vue Rec centre, with computer, overhead and slide projector in hand, to give us a seminar on fall walleye trolling tactics. Its going to be a great weekend"

It's also the Santa Claus parade in TO and my grandsons birthday - guess where I will be?????? :whistling:

Merlands Park better hope they dont goof up. OFC word,gets around.

Well Brian, I would say based on my experience of yesterday, they are not off to a good start!

I followed up with them this morning, trying to understand how I was refused a cottage, only to find out that both Joey and Lew were able to book, when I was refused hours earlier...

After much appologizing for the "mix up" I'm still left scratching my head.

:wallbash:

So, we will have yet another dis-funtional GTG as again this year, we will not be together as a group.

HH

I hope the Quinte Fishing board group like beer! :rofl2:

Edited by Headhunter

I followed up with them this morning, trying to understand how I was refused a cottage, only to find out that both Joey and Lew were able to book, when I was refused hours earlier...

I bet they saw your shirt. :P

We aren't to far from each other bud.

Well, your at least partially right Phil, we really aren't that far, but we certainly are far enough away based on the volumes of BEER that are going to be consumed and knowing the group I'll be with, no one is going to volunteer to be the DD!

RE the shirt... as a wise mod once said to me... "You know joe, not everyone could get away with wearing a shirt like that" :rofl2:

HH

I don't know Lew... all I can say is what was said to me.

I was not asked how many people I needed a cottage for...I was told in no uncertain terms that there were no cottages available for that weekend... and I called at around 11:00am, yesterday.

I'm wondering if there may be a "non drinker" who wouldn't mind picking up some drunken fools and driving us to Merlands so we can at least get some time together as a group... but I suspect that there aren't that many fools around!

HH

RE the shirt... as a wise mod once said to me... "You know joe, not everyone could get away with wearing a shirt like that" :rofl2:

HH

LOL....I've been called a lot of things Joe but "wise" is a new one for me..... blink.gif

But I do stand firmly behind the quoted comment..... whistling.gif

I don't know Lew... all I can say is what was said to me.

I was not asked how many people I needed a cottage for...I was told in no uncertain terms that there were no cottages available for that weekend... and I called at around 11:00am, yesterday.

I'm wondering if there may be a "non drinker" who wouldn't mind picking up some drunken fools and driving us to Merlands so we can at least get some time together as a group... but I suspect that there aren't that many fools around!

HH

If it is not too far, I might be inclined to do that, being a non-drinker, especially just picking up, but if its too late dropping off, maybe a taxi would work?

Just don't call me a fool :lol:

Edited by Joey