Quinte GTG?

Headhunter

Randy - I think there'd be room for ya somewhere in a cabin. If my two buds are in and we get the four man, we'll have room for one.

Ok - so do I need to get on this a book a fourman at Perfect Vu or is it still be held.

I don't know what's goin on.

Gerrit, Bitsmith, HH and fishnsled; we good with that change?

I'm good.

Come on guys!! :D

My wife gave permission to go.. :worthy:

:stretcher: HELP!!! :stretcher:

Let me in!!! :(

Randy

:canadian:

Lincoln is a good guy Randy...just sleep with one eye open..:whistling::w00t: Hopefully you guys can sort something out.

Edited by fishnsled

What's perfect Vu's #????

(613) 354-3001

Ask for Joe and tell him it's cabin 3 that Joe/Geoff and crew moved from. Book it and then we can get Randy to have a bed too. Cost, I forget. We can all take the grand toal and split it at the end so it's equal for everyone? Just an idea...

Randy, get Wayne to fly you down if he is going to make the trip. :D

What's perfect Vu's #????

I just got off the phone with Joe @ Perfect Vue Resort and I have the cabin held for you. We have cabin 5 and you have cabin 3. There is a fire pit between our cabin's as well as a fire pit down by the docks. In total for the two cabin's we are looking at $791.00 (after taxes) / x # of people from the 19th to 21st. We are all set and so are you.

Again, Gerrit, Bitsmith, HH and fishnsled; are we good with that change?

Randy, we have room left for one more if you want to make the long treck.

Edited by GBW

After talking to my higher power... (Joe) I think we can accommodate you're "friends" ;) so long as you play nice... (boondock Saints theme...) LOL :rolleyes:

Bring lot's of "fuel" to keep you (and others) to keep you going :)

I have a Medium 14' maybe something bigger would be best ..

randy, we were fine in my 14' last year, and we'll be out in it again this year.. we didnt have to go too far from the resort!

really hope the weather is comparable though..

Gerrit, Bitsmith, HH and fishnsled; we good with that change?

i'm good with that.. more people for Gerritt to trash talk to in his sleep.. just remember to tell everyone to keep the smiling to a minimum..

Yah, I'm pretty sure that Mike will catch another double digit eye! That would be the ideal "repeat".

Randy, if you can find someone to come down with you, we have room for one in the cottage (w/bed) and one on the couch! I'm pretty confident that if you can make it, we will have a decent time!LOL

... and nothing wrong with being a Lesbian Lincoln... rugs need to be cleaned to.. yah know!

HH