Quinte GTG?

Headhunter

Iam looking to catch a ride up to picton Friday and be home sunday. If anyone has room , It'll save me fighting with the wife for the car!!! I use my company truck normally but cant take it to picton and she cant drive the company truck sooommmmmmmm I can get a ride to a meeting area somewhere along 401 from gueph to T.o.... or somewhere..... Let me know

thanks

Brad. :Gonefishing:

Edited by BUSTER

For all wondering fishing is just getting better and better. Friday was good till wind picked up then sat and sunday were great with all fish coming in the C&R ZONE. Looking forward to 3 days of fun fishing with my misfit crew this year lol

misfit crew, I thought you were going to fish with us.......LOL

can't wait

Hey All:

Sorry, don't you hate it when life and work overtakes fishing !@!!

I should be there but have not made any arrangements so far, if anyone has room in their boat I know how to crew.. I have been know to catch a fish or 2 ;)

If not I hope I can prep the boat in time. Any space out there for roomies? PM me please

Thanks

LeXX

I just read all that. lol

What IS GTG? Good to go? So many damn acronyms!

At any rate - I love where GBW's (ANOTHER acronym) head is at!

I don't have a boat, but I may have weaseled into a friends boat for that weekend. I don't know ANY of you, but y'all seem alright.

Lied. I know FNS (FishNSled) - Will - if you wind up drinkin' down there, let me know. Actually, let me know ahead of time, and I'll try and stay near where you're crashin' and then CRASH THIS PARTY!!! (I don't make my own beer. crap, I don't even LIKE beer. But I love, love, LOVE Rye!!)

Yeah, so, here's more to read for the next clueless noob.

Lied. I know FNS (FishNSled) - Will - if you wind up drinkin' down there, let me know.

Oh no, you know Will?!?! Ok, black listed! :sarcasm: Will is with a few of us at Perfect Vu, unless things change. Rye, ok, maybe. Fish Whistle? (If that one you don't know ask Will, LOL) The rest I cannot talk to because this is my 1st year with the group. PM headhunter to see about a cabin change to a bigger place. If not, PM me and I'll bug him :whistling: All I know is our boats are now full unless Will changes his plans (ie: fix his boat).

Fish whistle? Is that the same as a queef?

Topless Gals?! Irishfield, I rish that's what it did stand for. Girls who fish are HAWT! Topless girls who fish?! Well, let's just say I'd be fishing with an extra long rod!

I'm going to watch HeadHunter and Will sift up big chunks of Quinte gold on Sunday. I'll see about all this then....

LincolnG... well, I usually don't admitt these types of things on an open forum like this, but I have fished with you a couple of winters ago... out with Will on Lady Simcoe for Whities!

As far as the Quinte GTG is concerned, we can almost always find a way to fit in one more... but boat space may be a problem...

Get ahold of Will, he knows what we are up to and we can go from there!

HH

Really, HH?

ShEoot...I only remember one outing with Will on Simk for W&L...and it was just a romantic outing w me n him. But I have been know to drink. And drink has been known to erase memory. Did I take a butt-load of pix and vidy (my motto: "Capture the moment. All of them."), cuz that would have been me. Was I unbelievably handsome? Cuz that wouldn't have been me. :P

Either way...I'll remember the next time. Because the next time, *ALL* of us are going to pull PB's outta that bay! Dammit!

We'll talk Sunday about stuff'n'things! I'm 'kid-in-a-topless-candy-store' excited!

We picked you up in Will's truck, you were some what "over served" the previous night and passed out in the back of Will's truck, until we got to Simcoe... then you fished like a trooper all day!

Let me know when you find a topless candy store, that would peak my interest!

HH

Myself and Harrison had cabin 7 booked at Merland Park for the November G2G but somethings come up and we have to cancel, unfortunately.

Probably a good thing though cause I just called Merland Park to cancel our reservation for cabin 7 only to be told that I must be mistaken because it's already booked to ANOTHER party and they have no record of me ever calling.........UN-BELIEVABLE !!!!

I told her the reservation was made back in September and when I offered the guy my credit card number over the phone he told me they don't take card numbers but not to worry cause he marked me in the reservation book himself and I was all set.

If your booked at Merlands, ya better check.

They received some really bad OFC reviews a couple years ago for this very same crap but it would appear as if nothing has improved there at all.