Quinte GTG?

Headhunter

Yeah, I keg my beer, and my brew kettle is 130 litres. Don't ask... We all get carried away with our hobbies!

Sooo.... how many guys will show up for the BOQ GTG?

let's just say lot's of people and they all drink a lot. it's more of the gathering then the fishing for some. FYI this is my 1st year (if I can make it).

So who else wants to join in the fun? There's still a bit of time to get your acts together but reservations will need to be made. Boat spots should be available for everyone. Cold and wind are usually there as well at that time of the year so warm, waterproof clothing are important. Floatsuits are almost indispensable. Let's hear your plans.

Where are people staying,not much of a camper in November in Canada.

Joe

Joe, I think the plan this year is Merland Park and it's a cabin, not a tent ;) I could be wrongm on the location though... As for the boat, I'm sure there are many folks here that can help you find the spots if you did bring your boat.

There is a chance of this happeneing for me.Where are people staying,not much of a camper in November in Canada.Will prolly need a spot in a boat or I could bring a boat but will need someone to guide me to those monster walleyes.

Joe

Dang, Joe! If you could make it, it would make the whole GTG much more worthwhile for everyone! Give me some news!

What place has the fire pit? I think it's going to be needed as there are so mane new folks (like me) who want to go. Where's the best place to sit and chat (other then in a boat) with new 'friends'? A FIRE... After all, we need a few garbage can's with ice for all the keg's thatleetboy is going to bring so we need some space outside by a fire...

PS, so far I'm in as I checked with the Mrs and as far as we know there is no family functions that weekend.

OR, can we make a fire pit?

As far as I'm concerned my bed is a place for a few hours and the rest of the time is for fishing and fun. I don't care where we go. Fishing + OFC folks + Beer + fire = a hell of a good time in my mind...

Yeah, I keg my beer, and my brew kettle is 130 litres. Don't ask... We all get carried away with our hobbies!

Sooo.... how many guys will show up for the BOQ GTG?

i could be wrong, but you possibly sold me a couple kegs late last winter/early spring, that have been awesome brew keggles for me..

I called Merlands this morning, they say they are booked solid for the weekend of the 19th, 20th and 21st. NO COTTAGES AVAILABLE!!!!

I have booked myself and Bitsmith into Perfect Vue for those dates. I believe that they have more cottages available... they can be reached at 613 354 3001.

FishnSled, my cottage sleeps four, should you be able to get away!

HH

I called Merlands this morning, they say they are booked solid for the weekend of the 19th, 20th and 21st. NO COTTAGES AVAILABLE!!!!

I have booked myself and Bitsmith into Perfect Vue for those dates. I believe that they have more cottages available... they can be reached at 613 354 3001.

FishnSled, my cottage sleeps four, should you be able to get away!

HH

I'm in too.

Well Joey, you must have more magic than me, cause I called at around 11:00am today. A gentleman answered the phone and practically laughed at me when I inquired as to cottages available for the weekend of Nov. 19, 20 and 21st.

Hmmmm... don't really know what to think of this?! :o

HH

Well Joey, you must have more magic than me, cause I called at around 11:00am today. A gentleman answered the phone and practically laughed at me when I inquired as to cottages available for the weekend of Nov. 19, 20 and 21st.

Hmmmm... don't really know what to think of this?! :o

HH

I think it is the size of the cabins Joe. You are probably looking for one with a bedroom or two?