Seeking OFN Community support for my Daughter

Spiel

Indeed, though I suspect Mackenzie is fighting a losing battle.

Roy and I have watched closely for a few days now and we suspect that voting fraud is rampant in this contest. sad.gif

Sad when others, many who have written very worthy essays are left falling further and further behind.

In the end though honesty and integrity will win the day for those who play by the rules.

Speil - You, your family and Mackenzie have already won. To have a child at this age with that wisdom? I am sure that many here share my thoughts - if only I had, and if only I can instill that in my children.....You and Mackenzie have not lost regardless of the outcome. You are assured a relationship with your family that no material reward can ever equal

Indeed, though I suspect Mackenzie is fighting a losing battle.

Roy and I have watched closely for a few days now and we suspect that voting fraud is rampant in this contest. :(

Sad when others, many who have written very worthy essays are left falling further and further behind.

In the end though honesty and integrity will win the day for those who play by the rules.

Ya those essays ahead of hers are nearly unreadable and suspect. Your daughters essay is the best and she won just by being clear minded and not polluted like the submissions ahead her.

:thumbsup_anim:

I have been voting daily and the first essay is a religious essay and I think they have every church in this country voting for that essay or they found a simple way to sidestep legitimately. Which means fraudulently.

I'm still going to continue to vote, never know what might happen in the end.

Regards,

Sam

To get high numbers like that in voting they are probably voting, then leaving the site, deleting cookies, then going back to the site to vote again. Definitely more than two votes per day.

Tom

Deleting cookies works, vote away like the current leaders!

Obviously someone is bored enough to either be running a million fake emails through the site (it doesn't validate emails) or they are using a script. The one leader came out of nowhere to be running away with it. But I think it goes till December so we shall see if they can keep it up.

My eldest daughter will be off to University this fall and asked me if I would post this here.

I generally don't solicit this type of assistance, but what could I say, what would any parent say. :)

She (Mackenzie) is a bright kid who has stayed solely focused on her academic career throughout high school at the expense of her social life, not easy to do with all the pressures teens face these days. Also for the last 2 years she has been working evenings after school and 9 hour Saturdays (while maintaining top grades) to help pay her own way through school. She's now found another way to earn some money.

It's an essay contest with a number of prizes to be awarded to those achieving the most votes.

What she's hoping to achieve through dad's post here, is votes from the good folks at OFC.

You can view her essay here.....

http://crosslites.co...88e53e4af40468b

and if you believe it worthy of a vote or two, please do. She'll be thrilled!

Apparently you can vote twice a day and it runs till December. I won't pin this but I'll likely bump it back monthly till it's over.

With thanks to all, a loving Dad. :)

vote'd! Good luck to her :)

or they are using a script.

I'm certain that that is the case Rick, I've watched it closely and I've know doubt that a few of the contestants are.

One in particular goes up 4 votes a minute, every minute for hours on end.

I will keep voting and I'm grateful to all of you here who are helping. clapping.gif

Thank you. thumbsup_anim.gif